Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ok guys we need to make an effort to get some atmosphere back ..........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

should be right on top of the away fans or as near as poss-will start to generate a major buzz. ollie days will be back
    PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

love the way this thread falls away when i ask a simple question. An answer anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by yugohoop View Post
        There is nobody at our club who could orchestrate more than a one line repeat, especially not in QBlock :sorry:
        Football support all over the world seems to have better songs and rythem then in Britan that's just the way it is.

Also why are we the only club in the country where our so called hard core support sit as far away as possible from the away fans?
        I'll answer you!
        Wherever we go, the home fans who make the most noise and are giving it large ALWAYS seem to be right next to us, with a block of covered seats for segregation. It's awful when they score, because they are RIGHT in your face. But, if we score (a la Palace), it's GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        But as Pete said, some of our singers tried to sit in A block, and were ''dealt with'' by stadium staff.
        Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Originally posted by yugohoop View Post
          love the way this thread falls away when i ask a simple question. An answer anyone?

I see what you mean!!!

I agree to your point as well.
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

Working...
          X