Huge favour needed...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Huge favour needed...

On Sunday 25th My self and a few friends are taking part in a football tourney at Dulwich Hamlets ground. All proceeds go to the charity for Lukemia for children.

The favour I need is for any Rangers fans out there to be able to lend us some QPR tops for the day. I only have a load from when I was a kid, which wouldn't fit us any more. I need about 8/10 if possible?

Also, any of you wanting to pop along to watch this tourney can do so. It's £3 per entry. Again, all proceeds will go to the Lukemia for children charity. Teddy Sherringham is there to present the trophey to the winners as well, and there will be a raffle held with various prizes from gym memberships to top of the range mountain bikes. Also, a charity auction for signed memorabilia will be held.

I know it's short notice, but this was arranged by my uncles friend and I was only reminded yesterday, so I am quite unprepared.

If this could be stickied, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks in advance.

Ben
    Your mum would love me...

benny i can do last seasons red away top if thats any good to ya or did u need a home one?
    "birch said he rated u btw luke, congrats"

Comment

I mate, thanks for the offer but they need to be home. Sorry, I should have stated that. Thank though Luke.

Comment

i can we playing in rangers kit on sundays

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
          I mate, thanks for the offer but they need to be home. Sorry, I should have stated that. Thank though Luke.
          ill have a look when i get home and see if i got a home one and ill let u know later if thats ok?
          "birch said he rated u btw luke, congrats"

Comment

Spencer, this tourney is on a Sunday...is that going to be a problem?

Comment

need any players pal?

#QPRJunglists #QPRPartybusmassive @epn1882chalet QPR - JUNGLE - DnB - Westside Hounslow

Comment

no ive got 2 kits

Comment

Originally posted by luke_qpr832 View Post
                  ill have a look when i get home and see if i got a home one and ill let u know later if thats ok?
                  Thanks Luke, but it looks like we're sorted thanks to Walkonby.

Originally posted by GL Paddok Nutta View Post
                  need any players pal?
                  I think we've got all the players we need mate, but I'll let you know if we need more.

Originally posted by WALKONBY View Post
                  no ive got 2 kits
                  You're a star mate. I'll sort something and meet you somewhere either in the week or this weekend to pick it up if that's ok?

Let me know when's good for you?

Comment

i,ve pm you my number

Comment

Thanks again mate.

Comment

can u give me address details i might pop down to support u benny any way i aint doing nothing that day

#QPRJunglists #QPRPartybusmassive @epn1882chalet QPR - JUNGLE - DnB - Westside Hounslow

Comment

Speak to the club and explain the event and i am sure they will lend you a kit, may not be this years but i am sure they will.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
                            On Sunday 25th My self and a few friends are taking part in a football tourney at Dulwich Hamlets ground. All proceeds go to the charity for Lukemia for children.

The favour I need is for any Rangers fans out there to be able to lend us some QPR tops for the day. I only have a load from when I was a kid, which wouldn't fit us any more. I need about 8/10 if possible?

Also, any of you wanting to pop along to watch this tourney can do so. It's £3 per entry. Again, all proceeds will go to the Lukemia for children charity. Teddy Sherringham is there to present the trophey to the winners as well, and there will be a raffle held with various prizes from gym memberships to top of the range mountain bikes. Also, a charity auction for signed memorabilia will be held.

I know it's short notice, but this was arranged by my uncles friend and I was only reminded yesterday, so I am quite unprepared.

If this could be stickied, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks in advance.

Ben
                            If you need any players give us a shout mate I'm good

Comment

Originally posted by Easy View Post
                              If you need any players give us a shout mate I'm good
                              Haha, I'm not the best. Decent, but not great. And I'm not as fit as I used to be. I'll let you both know if we need more.

Thanks for the interest guys.

Comment

Working...
                              X