This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To clarify - regarding faurlin

I just wanted to say that having checked back through my notes on Alejandro Faurlin, I incorrectly said yesterday that Gianni went over to Argentina with John Gorman.

Obviously we know that Gorman did go to Argentina, and I put two and two together and assumed that he was likely with Gianni on that visit... It wasn't.

I have in brackets "playoff final" on my notes, so I believe it was around that kind of time that Gianni went over there. I didn't include it in the 'final interview' because I didn't see what relevance there was to that. At the time there was no dispute over who's signing he had been.

Like I said though, I hope I didn't mislead anybody - that wasn't my intention.

Sorry.

Originally posted by SM1882 View Post
    I just wanted to say that having checked back through my notes on Alejandro Faurlin, I incorrectly said yesterday that Gianni went over to Argentina with John Gorman.

Obviously we know that Gorman did go to Argentina, and I put two and two together and assumed that he was likely with Gianni on that visit... It wasn't.

I have in brackets "playoff final" on my notes, so I believe it was around that kind of time that Gianni went over there. I didn't include it in the 'final interview' because I didn't see what relevance there was to that. At the time there was no dispute over who's signing he had been.

Like I said though, I hope I didn't mislead anybody - that wasn't my intention.

Sorry.

Laughable...absolutely laughable,

What did Pedro phone you last night after realising your write up of the interview with the man himself, would totally contravene his account of how Faurlin was found!!

Oh this board does make me laugh!!!

Comment

It doesn't really contravene anything...

Who actually signed Faurlin wasn't an issue back then. I incorrectly made 1 post stating that Gianni went over to Argentina with Gorman (off my own back/putting two and two together) and later checked it and found that wasn't the case.

To be honest, I couldn't really care less what you think.

I would like to believe that the majority of posters would trust me enough to believe I wouldn't lie to them.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
        Laughable...absolutely laughable,

What did Pedro phone you last night after realising your write up of the interview with the man himself, would totally contravene his account of how Faurlin was found!!

Oh this board does make me laugh!!!
        PS. Take a look in the interview, Gianni NEVER stated that he went there with Gorman. Not sure what your issue is

Comment

Originally posted by SM1882 View Post
          PS. Take a look in the interview, Gianni NEVER stated that he went there with Gorman. Not sure what your issue is
          Paladini didnt spot Faurlin, and jokers on here think he did.
          Just wondered why you would post such a thing immediately after the numerous threads showing Pedro up yesterday!!
          Smacks of covering up.

Thats all.

Comment

Jeffro, give it a rest..

Whats the big issue?/

This is exactly why people don't post because they get given a hard time.

Faurlin was first seen by GP after contact from Inter Milan. At the time if you remember fans kept slating GP for bringing in players after a previous poor season, they would have done the same with Faurlin at the start. They did with Pellicori a few months later when they realised he was s.hite.

Good and bad players have come not hard to accept that

Can we all just move on?
            ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
            THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Don't know why you have started a new thread?

You done a fantastic interview which you put alot of effort into and fair play.
              I think if you have left something out then it should stay that way, by adding further comments to your interview at this fragile stage will lead to suspicions. I don't doubt your intentions but others will

all the best

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
                Paladini didnt spot Faurlin, and jokers on here think he did.
                Just wondered why you would post such a thing immediately after the numerous threads showing Pedro up yesterday!!
                Smacks of covering up.

Thats all.
                I actually posted yesterday (look at my history) that I wasn't too bothered about who signed him. Yes I believe it was Paladini, no doubt if he turned out to be awful you wouldn't be claiming it was Gorman/Magilton... But suppose that's your decision to make.

This post was only made in response to an error on my part yesterday.

I wrongly said over on dot.org website that Gianni went to Argentina with Gorman - I was wrong, he didn't.

Comment

Originally posted by terry ball View Post
                  Don't know why you have started a new thread?

You done a fantastic interview which you put alot of effort into and fair play.
                  I think if you have left something out then it should stay that way, by adding further comments to your interview at this fragile stage will lead to suspicions. I don't doubt your intentions but others will

all the best
                  Fair comment terry ball, I take your point.

It was only in response to a post I made yesterday (which people would rightly assume Gianni told me), but I was in fact putting two and two together and getting five.

Fair point though, can't disagree with you

Apologies.

Comment

Cheers sm1882

To avoid it going into 20 odd pages the thread will be locked.

It has been exhausted to high heaven
                    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Working...
                    X