No announcement yet.

Sit back and Enjoy The Week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your right, I couldn't care less about the c club, but in the long term it will attract big investors. Kept as it was, you have no chance
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

True Pete although that is not quite what I am saying.
      Its about timing and perception.
      A little more spent on the playing side ( where we all know it was needed ) and a little more consideration to the fan base this season should have done two things, got us at least to a play off spot ( promotion not essentual ) and got the fans thinking in the right mind set, then upgrade ect the 'posh' bits. There would have been a whole different feeling to this season and a different perception towards the future.

What we have now looks like no real plan and a fan base up in arms, a sod you jack Im alright perception that will have a long and painful effect on our future.

The crowds and the atmosphere this season ( and I expect next ) will bear me out on that!

Comment

Your are right, that is the perception. Lets hope they get it right next season.
        ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by AndyB View Post
          Crowds don't make profit; full-stop.
          Not profits worth getting out of bed for this lot anyway.
          Only Prem footy would. So....how did they/do they expect to make profit?
          Capacity is limited - so only another 5,000 odd seats - not much more profit there.
          Already charging enough/too much, so no way of squeezing the punters any more - unless you want the 13,000 to go down to 10/11,000 - which would kinda negate itself.

Team is limited - possible to go up but I think we all realise it would take another £5million+ of GOOD investment to do that. Which eats into the profit/loss even more.

So - very simple, stick with current method and they MAY get lucky with a cheap striker that bangs em in like Dixie Dean, but probably not.
          Or...Invest more to do away with luck and make promotion probable and start earning the big bucks.

As we all know - this is apparantly "a project" so the first option is never going to be on any business plan. Not when it depends on "luck".

More investment then......?
          Well put that man
          The future's bright...the future is blue and white.
          :grimace:

Comment

Working...
          X