Few Clubs Want Hogan and Buzsaky

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
    Will they cut it next season, bearing in mind we will be promotion candidates??
    I've seen this thread for the last 3 years!!!!!

Comment

To be honest Pete's comments are always the kiss of death so expect us to have another struggling season. I think the way he goes on, gives me the impression he is trying to get a sports job on itv.
      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

difference maker with buz and hogan is that buz can win games.. hogan sadly cant.. hogan hasnt realised his potential yet..

would like to keep both but play buz as a CM and loan hogan out to see if he can somehow go to that next level. where he dictates games.
        Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
        Lovejoy: "No?!"
        Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

I think he QBP wants the same legendary status as that Pompey fan who rings that dopey cow bell.

Comment

Keep Buzsaky and sell Ephraim.

Buzsaky is a good central midfielder. All this talk of having a bad season imo is nonsense.

He has been in and out of favour all season and yet has scored 10 goals. Just how many of his apps this season have been in a central role?

Some say he is too lightweight to be a central midfielder. Yet I have seen him make challenges to win the ball on the ground and in the arir. He has a great shot and is a real threat at set pieces.

Comment

Get rid if Buzz...he was stirring poo at Plymouth and now has done the same at QPR.
              Keep Hogan, better prospect and we'll get more dosh for Buzz.

Comment

We've been promotion candidates now for 2 years...

Comment

Why would we sell two of our better players?

Comment

Keep em` both. They are Both Match winners on their Day

Comment

Originally posted by W6hoops View Post
                      Keep em` both. They are Both Match winners on their Day

Shame Hogan has yet to have his this season.
                      First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post
                        Shame Hogan has yet to have his this season.

I agree at that. But he played the best 90 mins i`ve seen him play at Preston. Maybe NW knows how to play him.

Comment

I can't work out whether the question is 'few clubs want to buy....' as in not many or is it 'A few clubs want to buy...' as in there is interest.

Comment

I'd get rid of Hogan, we already have better midfielders than him and we should be looking to sign more. Buzsaky I would like to see stay theres no doubting his talent but I fear he will be off come the summer!

Comment

Working...
                            X