Mahon Back In Training By All Accounts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mahon Back In Training By All Accounts

Give him a game against newcastle United??
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

If we lose to cardiff then play him against his old club watford just to get the remaining points required. Give him 60mins as NW needs to see him as I think we should offer him another year on his contract.
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

We've missed him this year, who would of thought that after last season?

Comment

At least he'll have until August to recover when he inevitably gets injured.

Comment

Perhaps. Although he wouldn't really be my first choice for next season, he would be better off as a squad player.

Comment

I know weve said we have missed him, i kinda agree, but in saying that, is he really good enough to be a part of a top 6 midfield?
            Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

mahon is very underrated, perhaps not so much now but at the beginning of the season some wanted him gone. he has proved he can still do a very good job for us.
              Queens Park Rangers Til I Die!

Comment

I believe not the greatest player but very good captian on the pitch can get the best out of players knowing when to put arms around have ago or say well done. I believe he be a good manager in the furture

Comment

brilliant news can wait to see the dreadlocked warior back

#QPRJunglists #QPRPartybusmassive @epn1882chalet QPR - JUNGLE - DnB - Westside Hounslow

Comment

Originally posted by Youvebeenrangered View Post
                    I know weve said we have missed him, i kinda agree, but in saying that, is he really good enough to be a part of a top 6 midfield?
                    When he was fit he WAS part of a top 6 midfield - since he got injured we haven't come anywhere near close to the top 6 = go figure.
                    #standuptocancer
                    #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
                      When he was fit he WAS part of a top 6 midfield - since he got injured we haven't come anywhere near close to the top 6 = go figure.
                      Granted, we went through a purple patch while he was in the side.

But do you think we would have finished top 6 with him in midfield?

You win nothing for being top 6 in october.
                      Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Originally posted by Youvebeenrangered View Post
                        Granted, we went through a purple patch while he was in the side.

But do you think we would have finished top 6 with him in midfield?

You win nothing for being top 6 in october.
                        Obviously can't say one way or the other - but for sure Mahon was the glue that held things together. His ability to read the game, break up opposition moves and captain the side is something very few appreciate (because it's dull by comparison to say what Adel or Buzz does) and becuase the general consencus was always that Mahon was/is a donkey (something I have never subscribed to) I think the way we started to ship goals, lose discipline and ultimately slide right down the table had a lot to do with his loss.
                        #standuptocancer
                        #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by ollyhoops View Post
                          Perhaps. Although he wouldn't really be my first choice for next season, he would be better off as a squad player.
                          Agree and would be a great squad player, away games could make the difference.

Comment

Originally posted by maccatwo View Post
                            I believe not the greatest player but very good captian on the pitch can get the best out of players knowing when to put arms around have ago or say well done. I believe he be a good manager in the furture
                            Exactly that.....NOt the greatest player but does his job well, wins the ball plays a 5 yard pass. Great leader as well.
                            @chrisrobson9

Comment

Working...
                            X