Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

AKUTR's: The Piper at the Gates of Dawn

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Stanley
    Guest
    • Mar 2009
    • 23693

    #31
    Originally posted by Rangersw12
    Why cant Scott post on here ?
    Because he's been banned...from the site (in its current form) that he designed and got off the ground.

    Comment

    • Rangersw12
      Silver Seat
      • Mar 2009
      • 2010

      #32
      Originally posted by Stanley76
      Because he's been banned...from the site (in its current form) that he designed and got off the ground.
      I must have missed that what did he do wrong ?
      We Are The People.....

      Comment

      • Stanley
        Guest
        • Mar 2009
        • 23693

        #33
        Originally posted by Rangersw12
        I must have missed that what did he do wrong ?
        Infractions for saying something 'rude' to one of the mods.

        Comment

        • Paladinooo
          Banned
          • Mar 2009
          • 872

          #34
          Originally posted by Stanley76
          Infractions for saying something 'rude' to one of the mods.
          Obviously wasn't that big a deal if nobody can remember!

          Comment

          • qblockpete
            C Club
            • Mar 2009
            • 22186

            #35
            Stanley76

            Just a quickie, he did NOt design this board. and did not get it off the ground

            Contributed to the board, arcades and other stuff. Helped me out quite a bit

            Helped me get Rodney Marsh interview for example
            ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
            THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

            Comment

            • Stanley
              Guest
              • Mar 2009
              • 23693

              #36
              Thanks for the clarification Pete. I heard a little different but I'm staying out of it

              Comment

              • qblockpete
                C Club
                • Mar 2009
                • 22186

                #37
                no worries. Personally hope he completes the marathon, does well for the charity.

                Problem is mods work hard and a line had to be drawn. I'd still have a drink with him and he does alot of good stuff, personally have no issues but as a team we had to think of the bigger picture.
                ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

                Comment

                • Paladinooo
                  Banned
                  • Mar 2009
                  • 872

                  #38
                  Will I be able to get this issue of AKUTRs at the next home match?

                  Comment

                  Working...