victor moses comming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well

well fourlin cost 175 thousand pound and we turned down five million for him
    and adel is worth 4-5 million thats why i doubt if we will be buying adel hes too expensive

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
      quite frightening to think what taarabt or faurlin are worth now if moses is worth 3.5m......
      Why?

Neither are as good as Moses.

Comment

Originally posted by Nodge70 View Post
        Why?

Neither are as good as Moses.
        Adel is a full international and has more ability than Moses will ever have.

Comment

we

quite correct moses is better than both of these players put together,but you qpr fans have never had a manager like warnock since holloway,this warnock is one of the top five managers in the country,we wont be able to keep him when we go up,but he will land us a fifth in the premeirship
          before he joins man city for five million a season

so my new struggle is to bring ollie in as his number two, because ollie isnt about earners, he will stay with us forever because he loves the Rs but when i get ollie back,dont go and sing a load of abuse,im now 55 years of age im not going to live too much longer ,so when im gone just remem,ber when we had no money,gianni also had no money but he had a house worth 1-2 million
          he mortgagaed half his house,and put that money into the club,he had an offer of 900 000 for stewert but still turned it down he also tuirned down a bid of 2-5 million for blackstock,this was before briatore eccleston and the mittals were here,please please please,show gianni some respect,because he loves this club,and hes also very old,I NEED ALL OF YOU TO SING LOUDER
          LETS REMEMBER THAT NIGHT AGAINST OLDHAM I WAS SO PROUD OF YOU GUYS, I SHED BUCKETS OF TEARS OF EMOTION.LETS BECOME KNOWN AS GREAT FANS ONCE AGAIN....................txs

Comment

Originally posted by THE FLYING COW View Post
            quite correct moses is better than both of these players put together,but you qpr fans have never had a manager like warnock since holloway,this warnock is one of the top five managers in the country,we wont be able to keep him when we go up,but he will land us a fifth in the premeirship
            before he joins man city for five million a season

so my new struggle is to bring ollie in as his number two, because ollie isnt about earners, he will stay with us forever because he loves the Rs but when i get ollie back,dont go and sing a load of abuse,im now 55 years of age im not going to live too much longer ,so when im gone just remem,ber when we had no money,gianni also had no money but he had a house worth 1-2 million
            he mortgagaed half his house,and put that money into the club,he had an offer of 900 000 for stewert but still turned it down he also tuirned down a bid of 2-5 million for blackstock,this was before briatore eccleston and the mittals were here,please please please,show gianni some respect,because he loves this club,and hes also very old,I NEED ALL OF YOU TO SING LOUDER
            LETS REMEMBER THAT NIGHT AGAINST OLDHAM I WAS SO PROUD OF YOU GUYS, I SHED BUCKETS OF TEARS OF EMOTION.LETS BECOME KNOWN AS GREAT FANS ONCE AGAIN....................txs
            Well thats another fu*k up that Gianni needs to take responsibility over.
            I think 900k is an incredible fee for a very poor centre back.
            Gianni was never a problem but my head has definately turned the more I hear the more I realise what huge mistakes he has made and there is enough evidence for him to be shown the door. He did well finding new owners but this is the only thing he has done that was positive for queens park rangers fc.
            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

moses is SO GOOD that he just walks into a poor wigan side does he?nes not twice the player of faurlin or tarabt at all. hes a different player.victor moses would not stand a chnace if he played centre midfeild hes a winger or a supporting striker. id rther have those two the moses
              http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

would love victor moses

real talent, true wants to be in London but not sure we would spend x million plus the high wages
                ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Working...
                X