• We are NOT safe yet....yet!

QPR 42 51 -7
    Watford 42 48 -10
    S****horpe 42 47 -24
    Crystal Palace 43 46 -3
    Sheff Wed 43 45 -19
    Plymouth 43 41 -19
    Peterborough 43 31 -28

Both Palace and Sheff Weds have 9 points to play for - I know they play each other last game but even then could both concievably get 7 points.
    We really need 1 point to be 99% sure and 3 points to be 200% sure!

I recall beating Cardiv under Gregory in one of our recent squeeky bum seasons to confirm safety. More of the same please!

Keep your corks in the champers a while yet please.
    I need some time in the sunshine, I gotta slow it right down.

O yes we are

palace and Sheffield Wed cannot get 9 points each, they play each other last game

( we'll get one point and will be secure by 5pm Saturday)
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

There is no chance whatsoever of us being demoted now. Yesterday saved us. Sure, mathematically, we're still in danger, but there is no way on earth we won't at least match the scores of those below, especially as we have a game in hand over a few and a home tie against one of them. We're fine. No way will both Palace and Wednesday win all 3 remaining games. Wednesday are in trouble.
      Your mum would love me...

Comment

I think it will be bye bye Wendy, or maybe even Watford -- 3 out of their last 4 games are away from home.
        Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Of course we are safe, Palace, Watford, Weds, Scunny have to win at least 2 of their last 3 games without us picking up so much as a point ! Ok so 2 of them might but come on not all 4 ! And if Palace and Weds fail to win next week that will be it due to them meeting in the last game !

Comment

Maybe I was wrong and need to get a new calculator.

I don't THINK or FEEL we'll go down.

All I'm saying is the maths say different.

Beat Cardiff Saturday and I will possibly be even drunker than Saturday just gone.
            I need some time in the sunshine, I gotta slow it right down.

Comment

We will not go down no matter what happens. Mathematically, it is complicated but realistically no. Warnock should now plan for next season.
              QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Sheffield Wednesday have got to win all three of their games to overtake us, while we lose all four of ours.
                Just cannot see that happening!!!
                Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Working...
                X