Total Blackout of QPR NEWS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
    I hope to god, we get a manager in that will get us up !!

he knows the championship, knows the players and sticks a rocket up some of these players. I'm sure the players want promotion and good leadership.

If you get a proven manager in this level, then thank goodness you can take a back seat and finger point the manager. Sporting directors (any) are needed if you have a De canio or Sousa, as they don't know the players in the market. You would disagree, but I expect nothing less. Expertise is in getting deals for those players, orgainsing with agents and bonuses etc etc. Who takes charge of the club in Flavio's absence. I suspect he has many businesses and cannot be around the players or club 24/7 !!

Answer to your question get a British manager for the sake of QPR and let him take control of the players he wants and selects who he wants.

Would you disagree?

It does not mean that GP will go, just he won't get blamed anymore from people like you

We tried some of this with Dowie ... wow that was fun .. short memories, like the 4-4-2 at home that worked wonders this season aswell :what::horror::amazing:

Comment

And BUYS the players he wants!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      I came here to chew gum and kick ass,and I'm all outta gum!

Comment

I hope to god, we get a manager in that will get us up !!

he knows the championship, knows the players and sticks a rocket up some of these players. I'm sure the players want promotion and good leadership.

If you get a proven manager in this level, then thank goodness you can take a back seat and finger point the manager. Sporting directors (any) are needed if you have a De canio or Sousa, as they don't know the players in the market. You would disagree, but I expect nothing less. Expertise is in getting deals for those players, orgainsing with agents and bonuses etc etc. Who takes charge of the club in Flavio's absence. I suspect he has many businesses and cannot be around the players or club 24/7 !!

Answer to your question get a British manager for the sake of QPR and let him take control of the players he wants and selects who he wants.

Would you disagree?

It does not mean that GP will go, just he won't get blamed anymore from people like you
        This thread was full of comments about you being one sided in your criticism and not saying anything against GP. You then gave examples of why you will say what you think is right. I asked a simple question. It was basically if you thought the club would be better off without Paladini would you say so? and you haven't answered. Surely the only answer to that has to be yes. Any other answer or non answer surely means that you are putting GP before the club, which is totally unacceptable. Do you agree?

Now do you see why people think what they do?

Comment

Originally posted by Wembley Ranger View Post
          "fantasy island" is a particular favourite of yours isnt it Rblock

http://www.qprdot.org/viewtopic.php?t=36631
          Likes to keep the boys happy or could be a follower?

Comment

superkat, sorry but its a bit nieve to think a sporting director simply buys players. You need someone running a club, whilst the owners are away, taking calls that Flavio will not take, negiotiating deals etc etc. You must post on the basis of not really knowing what goes on, whats been acheived in getting rich owners into the club and running the club on a shoestring budget and keeping us in the championship. I will never hide behind my loyalty for a person, that I feel has done good for the club, despite the minority having an agenda. After the Orient game a few years ago, my views changed, because I actually made the effort for the first time to talk to him, as like you I had read all sorts of rubbish on the internet. If I felt anyone was damaging QPR I would say so. I spend too much time of my life not to wanting the best for this club, and make no bones about wanting this club to acheive great things.

I think, I have answered your question.

Get a manager who knows this league, let him choose the targets. Have no problem with that whatsoever and I suspect no-one does.
            ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
            THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Pete, you still haven't answered the question. It is a closed question requiring a yes or no answer. I'm not asking for waffle.

If you thought the club would be better off without Paladini would you say so?

It's not a trick question

Comment

I would say simple 'No'

Comment

YES OF COURSE

Silly question

Its only waffle, as you cannot bear to agree with it. You and qpr-report remind of The two Ronnies
                  THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Are you Petes spokesmanOnly pishing about
                    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

supercat

I've answered your question, could you answer mine?

If you thought the club are be better off with Paladini would you say so?

its a simple yes or no

Comment

YES OF COURSE

Silly question

Its only waffle, as you cannot bear to agree with it. You and qpr-report remind of The two Ronnies

Was it really a silly question? Seemed more like a difficult question. Had to ask it 3 times.

Comment

not answered mine:boss:

Comment

Sorry I didn't notice it. Yes I would definitely say so If I thought the club was was better off with Paladini. No question about it.

Comment

The club is clearly worse with Paladini. Anything in this strike a cord? Oh yeah, no medicals getting the wrong players, paying too much. Same old same old from GP. It's unnerving to see history repeating itself so frequently when he is around;

http://www.clubfanzine.com/QPR/v2.showNews.php?id=7644

Comment

Is it just me, but what this interview from 2006?

When, I brought up subject matter from a years ago to counteract any arguments, I was told to "let it be".

Surely, it works both ways

Comment

Working...
                                X