Just Home fro Palace

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just Home fro Palace

Well What a performance, finally for once when the game matters and the numbers turn out, Rangers put a show on and win!!

Ratings

Cerny 8 - One fantastic save from Clint Hill and distributed the ball well. Very happy to have him back in goal

Legs 8- Superb game, didint give Ambrose a sniff and defended very well

Ramage 8.5 - Superb won every header, defended well and cleared any danger. Played in his rightful position and it showed.

Gorrks 8.5 - Defended like a trojan. Won countless headers, didnt get pushed around like at Leicester and scored to top it off!

Tosic 8 - Very sound debut, is quite quick and likes to get forward. Very good on the ball and is evident he has played a higher level. Nice left peg.

Ephraim 6.5 - Again, dissappointing. Huffed and puffed, tried but no real threat. Played the ball in for the 1st goal, which wasnt very good, though made good by Priskin. Ok at best.

Faurlin 9 - This boy gets better and better. Awesome display of one touch pass and move, and when need be sprays balls out wide. Tackled, won headers, really is a class act.

Buzz 8.5 - Must have been given a rocket up his #### by NW, because right from the off he won tackles and much of our play came through him.

Tarabbt 8.5 - 2 outrageous peices of skill in the 1st half; drag back twice then nutz old man Derry, who couldn't get near him all game. We MUST sign this guy, 90% of our threat comes with some involvement from him.

Priskin 8 - Give the guy a break, won headers, tackled and set up the 1st goal. I'm starting to like Priskin, he allows Adel to have that free role, wins numerous headers and defensively helps out at the back. Not sure Id sign him but well played today son.

Simpson 7.5 - Held the ball up very well, countless times had Mcarthy and Hill clobber into him but still led the line well. Needs to be sharper but again well played.

Fans 9 - Outsung Palace, some great songs to wind them up, and showed that we really do have fantastic support. Lets see more of that going forward!!

You R'sss

good report mate....thanks for posting it.

Comment

I am so proud to be a Rangers fan.

Fantastic performance from the team, great turnout from the fans. A fantastic display. Great to see the players coming over to the fans at the end.

Thinking of Damion - best wishes to him and his family. We are thinking of you.

Comment

Good Report

Comment

Well said regarding Priskin. I think he was average + +. Very much a confidence player. But will Warnock sign him? I leave that up to him. Should win more headers when you take his height into consideration.
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

Working...
          X