Next season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next season

My first post on here after reading it for a long long time...Great site like it

With all this constant quest to get people spending money on matchday's it seems one very important thing has been forgotten by the club

Why not install a blooming cash point so people can actually spend money. The nearest cash point is a long way from the ground this is not just for home fans either.

Also how much is Warnock likely to get to spend this summer as realistically he is gonna need 8-12 mill to get the quality in that is going to get us out of this league once and for all ??

welcome to the board mate.

not sure on the cashpoint but do reckon warnock will need a sizable warchest to get the players he wants.

Comment

welcome to the site,i think NW will get £5 million plus what he can generate from sales

Comment

Who do we offload then ?

Who would you sell ?

Comment

next season we are going UP

Comment

I think your right, just need to bring some quality in

Comment

Originally posted by Shining Path View Post
              Who do we offload then ?

Who would you sell ?
              I think we will see ALOT of departures,but cant see him getting much for anyone.The ONLY loan player he wants to keep up untill last week is tarabt,but dont be suprised to see him on loan again next season.Simpson will go back to Arsenal.

Comment

Working...
              X