Well Done

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well Done

Not long been home and just want to say a quick 'well done' on the win today. We just didn't turn up today and your boys clearly wanted it more. Think you may be safe now. Your fans were certainly the noisiest we've had at selhurst in a while, but I think the numbers helped!! Also fair play to Neil for being respectful towards the Palace fans. Any idea on the QPR player that was injured in the first couple of mins? Looked serious. Hope it isn't too bad.

Oh yeah, who was that guy in the knitted jumper with the St Georges Cross on?

"Did your nan knit your jumper. Nan knit your jumper" lol.

Good luck to you m8, Hope you stay up.
    They seek him here.................

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumpy_cpfc View Post
      Not long been home and just want to say a quick 'well done' on the win today. We just didn't turn up today and your boys clearly wanted it more. Think you may be safe now. Your fans were certainly the noisiest we've had at selhurst in a while, but I think the numbers helped!! Also fair play to Neil for being respectful towards the Palace fans. Any idea on the QPR player that was injured in the first couple of mins? Looked serious. Hope it isn't too bad.

Stewart has a fractured skull

Comment

nice post mate...latest on player is cracked skull neurosurgeon on his way.

Comment

still no worry over brain damage is there.
          Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
            not funny mate.

Comment

Cracked Skull? Blimey! Hope it's nothing serious. I'm sure there are plenty of goodwill messages for him from the Palace camp.

Comment

cheers mate

Comment

Kept the faith!

Comment

Fair play Scrumpy decent assessment of the game/day. Hope that shuts a few of your muggy fans up about our away support. Oh and the fella in the St Georges jumper I think I no who you mean & he's a proper sausage!

Comment

Palace too good to go down,that honour will hopefully go to Sheff Wed,who where crap when i saw them last week(but we didnt beat them).

Comment

Fair play fella - Good luck for the rest of the season.

Comment

No. Just no.

Comment

Was surprised how easily we won to be honest. I guess Palace had an off day - but what an important match to have one!

Laughed when I saw Hart's goon face on the big screen - rabbit in headlights or what?

Comment

you **** and a small one at that.

Comment

Working...
                              X