Just on the Way back...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just on the Way back...

What a result! Dominated play from first to last minute, could have easily scored more. Palace never really threatened us. Everyone played well. Tosic is a good player to.

Fans never stopped singing! What a great day!

Rangers are back!

Originally posted by Raj View Post
    What a result! Dominated play from first to last minute, could have easily scored more. Palace never really threatened us. Everyone played well. Tosic is a good player to.

Fans never stopped singing! What a great day!

Rangers are back!
    what were the palace fans like?

Comment

Good question, did they take losing well after the game?

Comment

was 4 seats from divide between palace and rangers.. palace fans always giving it the barry mcguigan.. tosic, ramage, cerny stood out for me. cerny never once looked like being beat. ramage was strong and committed and tosic was great at getting forward and defending.
        Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
        Lovejoy: "No?!"
        Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Palace fans were pathetic.

Was reading their forum last week and they made it sound like Old Trafford. Just about a hundred singers in the corner the rest of the ground was like a morgue.

Comment

Originally posted by Toni German View Post
            Palace fans were pathetic.

Was reading their forum last week and they made it sound like Old Trafford. Just about a hundred singers in the corner the rest of the ground was like a morgue.

Comment

"Just about a hundred singers in the corner the rest of the ground was like a morgue."

oh where does this remind me of, oh yeah loftus road, we may have cracking away support but until our home support picks up we cant complain. we are the biggest infuence on our results, seems to me, the fans pick up the players do, pne away 2-0 down, crowd gets going 2-2, palace today 2-0, reading and brum last season with 10 men.

a rocking loftus road will inspire the players, that was proven today.
              ENGLAND AND QPR :red_heart:

Comment

not putting a downer on today though with my above post everyone involved gave there all.. players, crowd, gaffer, 150%, proud to be a ranger!
                ENGLAND AND QPR :red_heart:

Comment

London derbies really suit us because we have such good away support. The more the better.

Comment

Working...
                  X