This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To all you Team Tarrabt toe sirs

I have just watched 45mins of the Palace v QPR game and Faurlin is the best player on the pitch by a country mile. All this obsession about Taarabt is bowl larks. He is a skillful player 'at times' when not losing possesion which he is doing on more occassions than I would like HOWEVER Faurlin has not given the ball away once and the boy is by far the best player on the pitch and makes even this team tarrabt look very ordinary. We would do well to fend off premiership clubs and f uck signing Tarbie as its far more important to keep our young argie!
    Last edited by WeAreQPR12; 10-04-2010, 05:03 PM.
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

My opinion is that Taarabt is very very good, i'm with the team Taarabt guys, but i agree with you, Faurlin is my man.
    Last edited by qpr; 10-04-2010, 05:18 PM.
    Under Les Ferdinand:
    Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
    Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
    Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
    Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
    And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
      I have just watched 45mins of the Palace v QPR game and Faurlin is the best player on the pitch by a country mile. All this obsession about Taarabt is bowl larks. He is a skillful player 'at times' when not losing possesion which he is doing on more occassions than I would like HOWEVER Faurlin has not given the ball away once and the boy is by far the best player on the pitch and makes even this team tarrabt look very ordinary. We would do well to fend off premiership clubs and f uck signing Tarbie as its far more important to keep our young argie!
      so anyone who likes taarabt is a t*sser in your eyes...nice to know......

Comment

Faurlin was excerllent today and did not give the ball away very often, but in the second half after dinking the ball over a CP payers head he got caught in possession just outside of our penalty area, which CP missed, so they both make mistakes some times.

Today my man of the match was Tarbs, slowly followed by Faurlin, as i thought Tarbs passed it well, got stuck in and was ur creative player.

But i do rate Faurlin as an outstanding talent as well.
        One for all.... and all for one

Comment

so we're all t*ssers? very mature...
          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
          Pawel Wszolek - 6
          Luke Freeman - 6
          Matt Smith - 6
          Ebere Eze - 4
          Joel Lynch - 3
          Tomer Hemed - 3
          Toni Leistner - 2
          Massimo Luongo- 2
          Angel Rangel - 2
          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
          Geoff Cameron - 1
          Aramide Oteh - 1
          Jake Bidwell - 1
          Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Call me what ever you like today... I'll take it like a man!

Comment

Rather than being ******s, could we just be pleased we a) won b) have two good players, albeit one is on loan...3) all the pre week hype that we are going down has probably gone in 90 mins...

Comment

Theres room for both in this team under the right management.

Faurlin is QUALITY and will be HUGE next season.

Taaarabt is a bit of an enigma, but when you have a player capable of beating people like he does, well, you'd want him on your side surely.

Comment

taarabt will go further in his career then faurlin.....I will put a lot of money on it. But anyways what do us t*ssers know lol...good win just seen the goals....did we play well??
                  @chrisrobson9

Comment

Originally posted by Robsondinho View Post
                    taarabt will go further in his career then faurlin.....I will put a lot of money on it. But anyways what do us t*ssers know lol...good win just seen the goals....did we play well??
                    palace fans said we played the football they played hoof ball.

Comment

think we are a featured game on bbc tonight so will have a look for me self Quazimodo.
                      @chrisrobson9

Comment

Originally posted by Robsondinho View Post
                        think we are a featured game on bbc tonight so will have a look for me self Quazimodo.
                        got it set to record mate....will probably still be about 30 secs ...lol

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                          Maybe you should try ATTENDING a game for once rather than judging from behind your computer screen... Thought Taarabt had a very good game today, pushing forward, making nice passes & generally all round good play. Well done Tarbs!

Comment

WOW what an embarrassing thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
                              Maybe you should try ATTENDING a game for once rather than judging from behind your computer screen... Thought Taarabt had a very good game today, pushing forward, making nice passes & generally all round good play. Well done Tarbs!
                              Attention seeking aint he lol.....cant comment didnt see the game, but anyone who thinks taarabt is poor knows sweet fa.
                              @chrisrobson9

Comment

Working...
                              X