If you are going by train today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you are going by train today

LONDON OVERGROUND, CLAPHAM JUNCTION TO WILLESDEN JUNCTION LINE: On Saturday 10 and Sunday 11 April, suspended between Clapham Junction and Willesden Junction. Use rail replacement bus services or local bus services 220 between Shepherd's Bush Green and Willesden Junction and bus route 228 between Shepherd's Bush station and Willesden Junction. Reported: 21/01/10 15:53 Last Updated: 21/01/10 15:57

Originally posted by Trellick View Post
    LONDON OVERGROUND, CLAPHAM JUNCTION TO WILLESDEN JUNCTION LINE: On Saturday 10 and Sunday 11 April, suspended between Clapham Junction and Willesden Junction. Use rail replacement bus services or local bus services 220 between Shepherd's Bush Green and Willesden Junction and bus route 228 between Shepherd's Bush station and Willesden Junction. Reported: 21/01/10 15:53 Last Updated: 21/01/10 15:57
    I'm already at Clapham Junction, no probs from Shep Bush.
    Queens Park Rangers
    NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Originally posted by 80sCasual View Post
      I'm already at Clapham Junction, no probs from Shep Bush.
      Good to hear

Just posting what is on the TFL website

I aint got a ticket yet and dont need delays along the way

Comment

Train is working fine from the Bush. 10.21 train goes straight to Selhurst.
        First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

I'm at Norwood - Rangers fans everywhere!!

Comment

Originally posted by Toni German View Post
            All their herberts drink in the duke of cambridge on the other side of town so should be peacefull for the time being!

Comment

Originally posted by Toni German View Post
              good to hear

Comment

Working...
              X