Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

away pubs within walking distance from ground?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• away pubs within walking distance from ground?

any advice please? also driving down and need to park close to away end as traveling with a person with breathing difficuly is there close parking?

i assume you mean for today. ive only ever gone by train so not too sure about the parking. there is a supermarket next to the ground but not too sure how they are with parking for the football

as for pubs ive only ever come in from Thornton Heath station way and the nearest pub is the King George(?) which is a short walk from the ground and usually has a mix of home and away supporters.

Comment

ok top man, surly i can park in the supermarket car park with a disabled badge? when u say the king george is a short walk what sort of distance are we talking? many thanks

Comment

Only problem with the George it's likely to be rammed today or home fans only!! Like rangers there are so many pubs close to the ground . If you like life on mars these two pubs will be quieter but havnt seen much in the way of decor since 1974! Ps parking is easy no restrictions anywhere!! The pawsons on pawsons road off Whitehorse road is ok and the duke of Cambridge off Whitehorse rd/holmesdale road! Good luck come on you R's ( wish I could be there but pay cut at work put astop to that)

Comment

Working...
        X