Opposition's view

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opposition's view

We bring you the thoughts of the Crystal Palace camp ahead of this weekend's big match at Selhurst Park

More...

Johnny Ertl, never heard of him, listen to him speak sounds a right shirtlifter, typical palace, i hope he's playing. lol
    Queens Park Rangers
    NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Originally posted by 80sCasual View Post
      Johnny Ertl, never heard of him, listen to him speak sounds a right shirtlifter, typical palace, i hope he's playing. lol
      His mum's probably called Myrtle.

Myrtle Ertl.

Comment

His name is actually Johannes, and I'm sure he'll tear your midfield apart tomorrow!

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumpy_cpfc View Post
          His name is actually Johannes, and I'm sure he'll tear your midfield apart tomorrow!

OOOOOOOOOOO...touched a nerve have we,how many shirt lifters you got in your gay palarse ????

Comment

Originally posted by scuberry View Post
            OOOOOOOOOOO...touched a nerve have we,how many shirt lifters you got in your gay palarse ????

Gay or not (he's not, by the way) he certainly cares more about his club than your entire team do at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle View Post
              Gay or not (he's not, by the way) he certainly cares more about his club than your entire team do at the moment.
              eagle, whos your main threat tomorrow and what is the weakest part of your team?

Comment

Oh you know do you, they say it takes one to know one.
                Queens Park Rangers
                NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Eagle,he does care for your s##tarse club,cos i was told he will take one for the team..make of that what you will,now go away on to ur own p##y site !!

Comment

Well, I don't think Faurlin will roll over for Myrtle, oops, sorry, Ertl.
                    In any way, gaily or not...
                    Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

must be half term as the kids are on here .....

Comment

Working...
                      X