Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope and pray for an R's win

Comment

either team to win by the odd goal. Im not expecting a decent game of football tomorrow, more like an out and out battle. Acid test for our defense to see who can really cut the mustard
      Win or lose, on the booze

Comment

Well I can tell you now that Stewart and Hill definately can't pass the test and should be dropped.
        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

i think we have a good side that is let down by a couple of shocking players. That can make all the difference. It doesnt matter how well we play, it can take just one usual mistake from Hill or Ramage to lose us the game. I really hope Tosic starts but cant see it. Very frustrating that we are putting up with inferior players who may cost us vital points

Comment

3-0 palace

Comment

I'd like to see the team. But I think we'll win. Haven;'t felt this confident going away since Peterborough :drunk:

But close. I think we'll score first and second and get pegged back. 1-2 to Rangers. If we can hold on. Bookies seem to be less than certain on it last time I looked!

Comment

2-2 - another draw and just 1 point once again!!

Comment

0-0 thanks to Cerny bieng back

Comment

This is one game that could well be determined by how the Ref handles it. Tackles will be flying about I am sure and a couple of silly decisions to either side could determine the outcome.
                    I just pray we aren't all on here tomorrow night condeming being down to 9 men and had we had 11 we would have held on ! I hope its Palace being down to 9 men and a fine 2-0 win ! Still going for a 2-2 draw though which will more than do me if Weds and Scunny lose and Watford draw or lose to Plymouth.

Comment

0-0 me thinks... feeling ambitious and going for a clean sheet ;)
                      Everyday Plumbers Bristol
                      63 Sommerville Road, Bristol, BS7 9AD.
                      0117 239 1217
                      http://redlandplumbing.co.uk/

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
                        Palace-0 QPR-2
                        I thank you!

To those who said we'd lose shame on you-keep the faith!

Comment

Working...
                        X