No announcement yet.

Should The Club Go ALL out To get Top Manager

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Normally ive been able to come up with a few names! But im totally stumped on this one! I havent a clue who will come in!!! Not a scooby!
    Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Originally posted by Youvebeenrangered! View Post
      Normally ive been able to come up with a few names! But im totally stumped on this one! I havent a clue who will come in!!! Not a scooby!
      Its getting the way that when a New Name is mentioned by the papers, you aint sure whether to believe or not.
      No matter how crazy it may be !!

Comment

give me Warnock over phil or sven

if we were already in the prem it would be different but those 2 would struggle unless we bought a new squad of players

Warnock and 4 good buys will do the job
        its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

warnock is good enough, need investment into the squad
          Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
          Lovejoy: "No?!"
          Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Do Scolari or Sven have Championship experience? It's all very well getting a big name but they will soon be in for a shock when they aren't coaching some of the worlds top players! It's an entirely different headache, do I play Anelka or Drogba or both compared with how the hell do I get this team to score playing SDC up top on his own!

Comment

coppell

Comment

No top manager would touch us with a barge pole

Preparing myself for a foreign unknown or Ainsworth

Comment

Unfortunately I make you 100% right. Cheap & nasty option again.
                  http://twitter.com/#!/superhoops10

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                    Scolari or Erikksson?

Or could Warnock, Ince, Wise or De Canio do the job well enough?
                    Would the salary for a top manager just blow the entire player budget???

The argument for Scolari or Erikksson would be the same as it was for Sousa in that do either know the league? Both would need to learn the league, the opposition and our players. Whereas managers like Coppell or Warnock would cost less, know which players are available to buy and would also be clued up on the makeup of our team.

For those reason I would like us to appoint Warnock or Coppell. Let Ipswich have all the media attention now they have Keane and lets slip under the radar and go about our business quietly.

Comment

The likes of Scolari and Erikkson wouldn't be interested for the right reasons. How much do I get?

A proven talented, hungry, domestic manager would be the best option. Martinez, Johnson, Warnock, Di Matteo even Kenny Jackett or a coach looking to step up from a PL team into management (Poyet, Bowen, Black etc.).

Comment

Stuart Pearce
                        Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
                          Stuart Pearce

Good choice but would cost too much to release him from his FA contract - unless he split the roles

Comment

Originally posted by Nodge70 View Post
                            Good choice but would cost too much to release him from his FA contract - unless he split the roles
                            Yeah I would think he'd have to split both roles..I doubt he'd want to stop what he's building with the U21s either.

I'd love Pearce as the next manager personally.
                            Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
                              Yeah I would think he'd have to split both roles..I doubt he'd want to stop what he's building with the U21s either.

I'd love Pearce as the next manager personally.

Imagine when he's with the England camp he can turn round to some of his players and say unless you get more first team experience I can't play you and then he could always suggest us?!

Comment

Originally posted by sirpiechucker View Post
                                Imagine when he's with the England camp he can turn round to some of his players and say unless you get more first team experience I can't play you and then he could always suggest us?!
                                Now that's a good thought. Seriously though, I don't have a problem with someone combining two jobs, but as Pearce is an integeral part of Fabio's England set up as well as U21 manager do you not feel it would be too much. For the record I cannot see a patriot like Pearce giving up either role at the moment.
                                #standuptocancer
                                #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Working...
                                X