Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loyalty Points

How do I get them? How do I check them?

Went to box office Saturday and asked about the Newcastle tickets. Was told all the stuff about Season Ticket Holders having first dibs and people with Loyalty Points 2nd dibs and told to come back on the 12th when they go on General Sale.

This confuses me. (a) Because I am on the Mailing List and (b) Because I have been to about 10 games this season which must be worth something in Loyalty Points?

I'm a Pay and Go customer and I always make trips to the box office (not turnstile) to purchase my tickets in advance and mainly by doing special trips on non match days into London from Kent to do so. I pay by cash and not card. Surely these details are kept on the computer that knows I am on the Mailing List and a record of how many games I attend is logged?
    :angry:

Loyalty points basically relate to AWAY matches attended.

Comment

They mean f**k all anyway.

If you wanna ticket for an away game you get one.

The club haven't rewarded the very loyal fans who go every week and have accrued lots of loyalty points.
      First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Originally posted by Toni German View Post
        Loyalty points basically relate to AWAY matches attended.
        Well that's me cupcaked then. I can't afford the travel for most away games and have some weekend commitments to my family.

As someone who has gone to Loftus Road regularly for the past twenty five years (I know others have done an awful lot more and I accept that) I think I've shown some Loyalty.

Got a ticket for the Palace game. Does that mean I have 1 point now?
        Last edited by RussRanger; 06-04-2010, 02:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RussRanger View Post
          Well that's me cupcaked then. I can't afford the travel for most away games and have some weekend commitments to my family.

As someone who has gone to Loftus Road regularly for the past twenty five years (I know others have done an awful lot more and I accept that) I think I've shown some Loyalty.

Got a ticket for the Palace game. Does that mean I have 1 point now?
          Yep
          Opinions are like A******s, everyone has one, but nobody wants to see the other guy's.
          -----------------------------------------------------------------
          https://twitter.com/#!/QPRBOB

Comment

Wow!

As I bought the Palace ticket seconds before asking about the Newcastle game you would have thought the person behind the jump would have said "Well, as you've now got a loyalty point for buying that Palace ticket, I can now sell you your Newcastle ticket. Right here. Right now."

Jeez!

Comment

Working...
            X