Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 clean sheets in 37 games........

I rest my case.

Stewart, Ramage, Hill and Gorks have all gotta go for next season.

That is a shocking stat, considering how good our defence was last season.
    First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

I agree with that... add Hall to that list.

Comment

Jesus!
      Damien Delaney must have been good.

(I'm semi-serious, we've really missed him as a defender)
      Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

I agree Dave, although I feel Gorkss is decent enough. He just needs a good CB partner. Damo really needs to go.
        Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post
          I rest my case.

Stewart, Ramage, Hill and Gorks have all gotta go for next season.

That is a shocking stat, considering how good our defence was last season.
          Totally agree Hammersmith, I,m sure this will be top of Warnocks plans, he always seems to have a strong back 5 (keeper included). Although our tracking back from midfield & attack has been woefull this season

Comment

dave are your sheets clean? you seem to be losing control of your bowels!

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
              I agree Dave, although I feel Gorkss is decent enough. He just needs a good CB partner. Damo really needs to go.
              i used to think that but lately he has been terrible..

id rather we had 2 centerbacks who play well regardless who they play alongside.

gorkks for me ball watches too much and has no pace to recover from mistakes
              Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
              Lovejoy: "No?!"
              Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

i dont think things like singing "one Peter Ramage" is going to send out much of a signal that we want him replaced. He puts his heart into each game, but is useless - whether improved slightly or not. I remember him slicing a pass into the stands at Stevenage in a freindly, and knew from that day what kind of ability he had. Hill is poor, and as some others say - why not stick Tosic in the side? I dont know what his fitness is like, but assuming hes fit - he cannot be any worse.

Comment

Working...
                X