I look at this as a positive...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I look at this as a positive...

Yes I do, the positives is that at least Warnock can see the faults with the side and the obvious (lack of strikers), sometimes its best to loose to learn more about a side rather than win under false pretenses.

Warnock said that he's sussed out 1 or 2 players in the side over recent weeks, and that we have too many loans and not enough quality in areas....

Anyway, I'm confident we'll stay up so lets all calm down and get behind Warnock :-)

Originally posted by ollyhoops View Post
    Yes I do, the positives is that at least Warnock can see the faults with the side and the obvious (lack of strikers), sometimes its best to loose to learn more about a side rather than win under false pretenses.

Warnock said that he's sussed out 1 or 2 players in the side over recent weeks, and that we have too many loans and not enough quality in areas....

Anyway, I'm confident we'll stay up so lets all calm down and get behind Warnock :-)

So a 4-0 defeat you see as a positive, that really makes sense.
    So in your world is a win a negative, just wondered?
    Queens Park Rangers
    NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

i can think of no positives at all. even with warnock. for example, why oh why did he take tosic on loan, when he insists on playing that useless pile of turd hill? and why keep playing ikeme? he conceded 27 goals in 17 games. i guarantee you cerny wouldnt have conceded that many. why not give buzsaky a go? or bent ahead of priskin?
      just to clarify, before people misconstrue this as a "warnock out" thing, i think we definitely need to keep hold of warnock. and before people say "well warnock said he will play others when we are safe", plainly its going to go right down to the wire. changes need to be made before the end of the season, because the way things are going now, we are going down.
      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
      Pawel Wszolek - 6
      Luke Freeman - 6
      Matt Smith - 6
      Ebere Eze - 4
      Joel Lynch - 3
      Tomer Hemed - 3
      Toni Leistner - 2
      Massimo Luongo- 2
      Angel Rangel - 2
      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
      Geoff Cameron - 1
      Aramide Oteh - 1
      Jake Bidwell - 1
      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

he may see the faults but can he fix them? and will the board spend the millions he needs to fix them? and will everyone then be happy when we spent millions and he's got his own players and they are hoofers?

Comment

The team is not balanced, not good enough and to lightweight. Warnock will address these massive problems in the Summer but he cant be blamed for the shitttte bunch of players we have. For to long we have taken players we dont need and who dont offer anything to the team and we might just pay for this ridiculous policy with relegation.

Comment

Working...
          X