Squad Breakdown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Squad Breakdown

After another dismal gutless display,i am taking some happiness that this current shower wont be here next season,heres hoping anyway
    Staying=radek cerny,matthew connolly,fitz hall,peter ramage,
    i say ramage because he is a 100% yes he has limitations,but i feel neil will keep him.fitz hall yeah i know but he is better than both stewart and gorkks,and is on big money which we are stuck with.

MIDFIELD STAYING=Ali faurlin POTY,Gavin Mahon,Martin Rowlands,Lee Cook,
    All the rest can go buzsaky should have gone before magilton gutless nancy boy.leigertwood no footballing ability more importantly no heart if rowly or mahon were fit would be warming the bench.ephraim 2 years to hold a position too weak no end product.STRIKERS=Do we own any,let balanta and german go out on loan,get rid of everybody else 4 strikers needed plus 3 defenders and 3 midfielders plus a keeper joe lewis maybe.

Rowlys had an injury to many for me,go as well.
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

I agree about ramage and hall....a lot better then what we have left in defence.
      @chrisrobson9

Comment

Hall will be a toon player still nxt season
        Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

playing in the premiership to the fans who slated him
          @chrisrobson9

Comment

can you really see the current board investing heavily and getting the 8 or 9 DECENT players we need to make a promotion push next season?....neither can i. Only way out of this league for us is to buy our way out and with Billionaire owners you would think that was the idea...........just got a feeling we are in for another disappointing season UNLESS they spend big

Comment

I will get shot down for this I know but freedom of speach and all that....

I dont want warnock anywhere near the chequebook...I can see millions spent of people who are a disgrace to the sexy game...big dirty donkeys up front...centre midfielders who are more bothered about assulting the other team then playing a silky through ball. Full backs who are told to clip the channel with every ball.
              @chrisrobson9

Comment

chris where have the so called silky players got us,we have too many cry babys and bad apples in the squad,you have to earn the right to play and the players we have just dont have the heart,we need some steel down the spine of the side sprinkled with some skill and guille,that is how to get out of this god awful division.

Comment

apart from adel we dont have no good silky players lol. so we dont have any to get us anywhere.

Top 3 teams in this league dont have horrible anti footballers so its tosh that you cant play good football and go up.

not having a go at anyone just cheesed off that we have come to this.

Not saying lets sign messi, ronaldo, and ibrahimovic...but god if notts forest can do it why cant we :(
                  @chrisrobson9

Comment

Originally posted by Robsondinho View Post
                    apart from adel we dont have no good silky players lol. so we dont have any to get us anywhere.

Top 3 teams in this league dont have horrible anti footballers so its tosh that you cant play good football and go up.

not having a go at anyone just cheesed off that we have come to this.

Not saying lets sign messi, ronaldo, and ibrahimovic...but god if notts forest can do it why cant we :(
                    I think we need a blend of workhorses and skillful. Newcastle have Nolan, whilst WBA have Mulunbu and Forest have Moussi. None of them particularly pretty but all do the job Mahon was doing before injury. We need some thugs to deal with the other thugs in this league (Morgan, Davis, Savage) and then we do need some skill as well.

Comment

why does everyone #### off warnocks brand of football,
                      i never thought sheff utd or palarse were hoofers,
                      i just want to win games with players who want to wear the hoops with pride,
                      QPR BORN AND BRED

Comment

agree with you frazer. we need players who want to earn their money
                        http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

Working...
                        X