disaster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• disaster

for qpr...a 4-0 tanking whatever the stats, the possession and adels lovely holding mazy runs...we got thumped.
    stewart 30 mins as a forward?? what does german have to do?

ikeme came out 35yds to clear and ****ed it up....

can we brush this aside or really fear v palace?

lucky for us wba scored late on to level at watty
    and brizzle scored to win 1-0 at owls
    scunny lost
    pboro down and plymuff likely...
    we need a win soon....PALACE IS HUGE, THEY ARE ALL UNTIL WE ARE SAFE...
    find your voices, support the team...or the bubble could go "pop"!!!

Originally posted by themodfather View Post
    find your voices, support the team...or the bubble could go "pop"!!!
    ...not much of a bubble to be fair....but with the sentiment.
    twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Just back on account my family and I left after 50 minutes when the third goal hit the back of our net.

Leicester lacked any ideas and how they are in a play off spot totally baffles me. Nevertheless, they scored an easy goal after just a few minutes because our team were still in the dressing room.

From then on we had most of the possession, but our only shots were all from twenty five yards or more and any reasonably fit grandmother could have easily waited for the ball to reach them.

Their second goal, just on half time, was due to a tragic error by Carl Ikeme when he ran out of the area and tapped the ball to a Leicester player to lob the ball into our net from twenty yards, that was their second shot on goal.

Their third goal was a peach of a shot soon after the start of the second half, and at that point we joined a small group of our fans desperately pleading with a gateman to let them out.

Watching some of our players, particularly one or two of our loanees, I got the impression that they have taken to heart the recent comments that we have too many of them, and they will be on their way very soon.
      With hindsight, it might have been better not said when we are still very available for relegation.

I left feeling very sorry for all our fans who gave up their Easter Monday, and then pay £25 each, plus travel expences etc. to see our club humiliated by a very average outfit . Not by playing better football , but being prepared to have a go and not bottle out from every 50/50 ball.

Comment

I'd agree with all of that.
        I think the comments about the loanees may have been said to gee them up, but have had the opposite effect.
        I also get the feeling that some of the players aren't bothered because they already know they're on the shipping-out list.

We're well in the brown yukky stuff now, and can't see how players in either situation can now be motivated to get us out of it.
        Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Originally posted by swanleyhoop View Post
          I'd agree with all of that.
          I think the comments about the loanees may have been said to gee them up, but have had the opposite effect.
          I also get the feeling that some of the players aren't bothered because they already know they're on the shipping-out list.

We're well in the brown yukky stuff now, and can't see how players in either situation can now be motivated to get us out of it.
          I dont buy this theory for one minute.

Even if they think they dont have a future with us they know they still have to play for their futures, wherever that may be. And no professional ever wants to have 'relegated' on their CV.

Comment

Working...
          X