Gorkks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gorkks

Kasper the friendly centre half ffs,just saw the goals was bullied for 2 goals,against the footballing genius that is steve howard this is how crap this team is if a inept weak one paced player such as him gets a game every week.paired up with stewpeas this partnership is one of the poorest i have ever seen down at rangers,no wonder we cant keep a clean sheet the shots to goal ratio since ikeme has been in is poor,ok he can catch a ball but it seems he is best at bending over and picking the ball out of the net,most shots on target turn into goals,never been a keeper in my opinion thank good radek is back now,championship winning teams start from the back our so called defence can all be shown the door asap.

Do you think his time is up at QPR?

Comment

yes olly he aint hard enough to play centre half,stewart is also useless got no footballing ability whatsoever,i would only keep connolly will be very good alongside a proper bruiser type centre half.

Comment

Not even sure about conolly to be honest.
        They seek him here.................

Comment

Burnley are going down, their players have lost faith in Laws (bizarre appointment), so...
          ...lets get Clark Carlisle back.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
            Burnley are going down, their players have lost faith in Laws (bizarre appointment), so...
            ...lets get Clark Carlisle back.
            I'd rather Andre Bikey!

Comment

Originally posted by sirpiechucker View Post
              I'd rather Andre Bikey!
              Him too, but Clarkey was one of their best players until Coyle left.

Comment

blackpool aint doing to bad since he left them he's not championship standard.

Comment

Gorks has been poor this season but its harsh to judge a player who has been in a team with five managers. Think he at least has potential and is worthy of a squad place next season, unlike Hall and Stewart. We can't replace the ENTIRE squad, tempting though it can be, so wd be in favour of giving him time.

Comment

Originally posted by scarface View Post
                    blackpool aint doing to bad since he left them he's not championship standard.
                    Even though he was one of their star players when he was there and they were desperate to keep hold of him

Comment

How many goals has he given away this season including all the penalty's he's given away as well?

Comment

Originally posted by scarface View Post
                        How many goals has he given away this season including all the penalty's he's given away as well?
                        Gorkks is a decent CCC player playing in a poor team; that would affect any players confidence.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it

Comment

Gorkss & stewart are not good enough for the championship so they will feel right at home in league 1 next year.

Comment

Right bunch of doom-mongers and nay-sayers on here lol

Comment

Gorks has had a poor season. He was woeful today.
                              First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Working...
                              X