Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

if 90% of this useless squad are here next august........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• if 90% of this useless squad are here next august........

who wont bother going?????
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

most won't be here anyway...loans all go back

Comment

hopefully a few of them wont be !!
      QPR BORN AND BRED

Comment

i feel for those who go week in week out.....fair play to m but lemmings spring to mind!
        you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

we knew they were mainly useless before this match. it changes nothing. we all know connolly, gorks, fraulin and buzz shd be good enough and perhaps a couple of rowlands, mahon, cook and ephraim with balanta and german to be loaned out for the future but beyond that there is nothing worth keeping. they know it too. but best to get behind them for now because like it or not they are all warno has to work with.

Comment

whats worrying me is that it was ikemes last loan game today yet warnock still played him and he ****ed right up.

Comment

Disgeracfull result.
              From a mainly disgacefull squad of players.
              They seek him here.................

Comment

Originally posted by factamondo View Post
                i feel for those who go week in week out.....fair play to m but lemmings spring to mind!
                It's called supporting your team through thick and thin, try doing that one day?

Comment

I wont go to the midweek games I attend if we are playing hoof ball.
                  @chrisrobson9

Comment

Most are loans anyway..... most of the others are not good enough....

I can smell a clear out coming soon....

Comment

we all knew what style warnock uses,the long direct style works well with the right players,ie a good hard set of centre halfs,2 good fast aggressive set of full backs,2 horrible centre mids who can pass as well,a goalscoring winger or two and a selection of at least 4 strikers a variation of good heading ability,and speed and poaching ability,read through this and see what we have to offer.this squad is so poor full of players who believe they are a whole lot better than they are.

Comment

Working...
                      X