Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Tammas *****skin Appreciation Thread

DO ME A FAVOUR!

His only telling contribution yesterday was to start the move which led to the equaliser.
    Goes down soft as (yet again) and moan to the ref about a non-existent foul, while doing so he fails to do his tracking back on the right wing job that he has been allocated, Ramage drawn inside, left full back time and space to cross and Benny Hill is shown to be yet another quality GP loan signing. 1 - 1 nuff said.

Jay Simpson shows more battle and bottle than this "man" ever will and when he was taken off I had real concerns.

Just what do we have to do to get rid of this liability?

Cannot head the ball.
    Does not hold the ball up.
    Never ever beaten a man.
    No pace.
    No movement.
    Falls over holding his head at least twice a game.
    As clinical as a bucket of sick.
    As popular with the fans as two buckets of sick.
    His passing is awful and as accurate as our "Captains"
    Yet still he makes the 11 every week bar one.

One of the modern day mysteries of football.
    I need some time in the sunshine, I gotta slow it right down.

Thought yesterday was his best game for us, could of scored a couple but I still think he's dog sh1t & has to go asap. Not a scapegoat just a crap footballer

Comment

Offered more than Simpson did. Besides what's the alternative... Rowan Vine. No thanks I think I'll stick with Priskin before we can get some players in with talent

Comment

Would rather German myself.

Comment

far too early to be relying on German. great prospect undoubtedly, but is currently very raw, has little tactical nous, and is a little like Bambi on ice.

not writing him off by any stretch, but would prefer Priskin to start over German until we are safe, keeping German as an impact sub
          RUN, MWEPU, RUN! CHARGE FORTH AND BOOT THAT BALL DOWNFIELD MY BOY, YOU MAGNIFICENT CHAMPION YOU!

Comment

No ones relying on him just think he's much sharper, fresher, more eager than Priskin oh & he can jump! Something TM has the inability to do.

Comment

he was all-right yesterday but he can't score so he needs to go back to Ipswich asap!

Comment

He was sh*t at watford and sh*t at ipwich so don't what anyone was thinking we going to get expect a sh*t player.

Comment

Was very good at Preston, okay at Reading and did a job against Sheffield Wednesday.

No world beater, but I would start him ahead of Vine anyday of the week
                  ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                  THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Working...
                  X