Just Back From Players Forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by swanleyhoop View Post
    Actually, both Rowly and Delaney said that last night.
    Delaney pointed out that it was exactly that which got PS sacked, and the players don't want the sack. Rowly pointed out that, when the fans have had a few, it can lead to awkward questions and situations, and I got the feeling that the players were very wary of the POTY do.
    After all, it isn't long since things got out of hand at one and Biggy ended up punching a fan? Rowly would remember that.
    Bloody hell! Biggy hit someone! tell me more?

Thats fair enough, i respect them for saying that, i hate it when im soba and everyone else is hammered. You remember everything and they havent a clue!!

On another note i wanted to speak to HH but never got the chance at the POTY do, after the game on sat some "fan" was hammered outside the pub, and as HH walked past the "fan" was chanting all kinds of stuff at him. I know HH form hasnt been the best but you dont need that from your own "fans"!!

I was stood near the fella watching, to be honest i felt rather embarrassed!:embarrassed::embarrassed::embarrassed :
    Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

An interesting read Pete, thanks for that.
      One thing, amongst others that alarms me is the fact that Rowlands, a player i hold in high regard, says that he's not too dissapointed with how the season went?? Im sorry but if Rowlands is happy plying his trade mid-table in the championship then its obvious that he has become one of these over payed footballers that have little or no ambition. Very dissapointing.

Comment

cheers pete,
        QPR BORN AND BRED

Comment

Working...
        X