Sat in X Block yesterday...........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sat in X Block yesterday...........

had a great craic...load of dutch boys in there..singing non-stop,loads of banter with the fat northeners.will be buying a season ticket in there next season.Thank christ for the banter as the game was dross.Really pleased for Faurlin getting his goal,build the team around him next season.I urge you all to give X block a go,especially for Baadiff and t-watford!!!!!
    From the Hills of Kerry
    To the streets of Free Derry

Me & 5 pals were in X also yesterday merry. Good laugh. The Ajax boys were funny as fk-mad as hatters. Not a bad view there either to be fair.

Comment

that big fat bloke at the front of the wendy end got it both barrels.Was in the White Horse after the game and they were in there as well"dont worry about a thing" was quality
      From the Hills of Kerry
      To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

X block sounds quite good

Comment

Yea was funny. Some proper dodgy barnets tho!

Comment

The Ajax boys were a good laugh. They came in the Bok before and after, before ending up in the White Horse.

They're coming in bigger numbers next time and want to do an away game with Rangers.

They are going to Fulham today.
            First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Ajax lot definitely made it alot better in X block yesterday. First half it was embarrassing with some 40 year old bloke stood at the back on his own, shouting out a load of random ******** thinking he was Danny Dyer.

Comment

Originally posted by JustinQPR View Post
                Ajax lot definitely made it alot better in X block yesterday. First half it was embarrassing with some 40 year old bloke stood at the back on his own, shouting out a load of random ******** thinking he was Danny Dyer.
                Omg what a proper donut that geezer was it was embarrassing. When he started shouting "sit down if your a ####in mug" I saw about 50 people turn around not amused. He needed chinning to be fair. Proper proper mongrel

Comment

maybe we should organise for when they come down again for more singers to go into x block im up for giving it ago as the away fans cant hear us in Q P and R

Comment

I like X block. Will be there for the Newcastle game. Way yay man

Comment

stewards very lively in x block, forever taking someone out and up stairs warning someone

we moved to "a" block and lasted 3 games..police and stewards basically had has cornered and only option was for us to move....

away fans always seem to out sing us...then again we make some good noise away, cos like minded peeps together like.

Comment

Originally posted by The Merry Ploughboy View Post
                        had a great craic...load of dutch boys in there..singing non-stop,loads of banter with the fat northeners.will be buying a season ticket in there next season.Thank christ for the banter as the game was dross.Really pleased for Faurlin getting his goal,build the team around him next season.I urge you all to give X block a go,especially for Baadiff and t-watford!!!!!
                        Were they all the guys in the red tops?
                        I Wondered who they were.
                        Queens Park Rangers
                        NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Haha, X block is brilliant, got my ticket there for the Watford game!
                          We're Queens Park Rangers, we rule supreme

Comment

wends fans in the lower school end were all standing on saturday, fulham home end do too.

Comment

Working...
                            X