X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how embarrassing

was the "sign him up" ???
    to adel and simmo

we are in a relegation battle still and it seemed odd to me..the football etc was better but we blew a chance to get to the 50pt, have achieved nothing,won nothing and while the place was a graveyard at times..."sign him up" echoed round....

why waste £4.5m on adel?? we could get 3 or 4 players for that
    his goals total is low and it's only of late he has been lively.
    a very skillful player but it's a results business .

agreed moddy......adel is talented but 'not what we need right now'......id spend the money he'd cost on two 'grafters' like gary hooper and ricky lambert.believe me we could tempt both here!!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Adel is pure talent and we should do everything to sign him. He's a potential match winner and an entertainer like we haven't seen since Stanley Bowles!Ricky Lambert wont stay at Saints next season but I'm not sure he'll come to LR. WBA, Forest and the like are more attractive. Bigger clubs, bigger fan base, etc
      22nd February away v Charlton is the 40th Anniversary of my support of QPR and my first game. Away v Chelsea 3-3 23rd Feb 1974. 40 years of pure magic!!

Comment

Not sure about Simpson... average, not especially quick, not great at holding it up and actually when it comes to showing for the ball he is often on completely the wrong side of the pitch... mmm...

Comment

all about results....for all the tricks did we win??
          so many tricks it was like watching a harry potter film!

Comment

[QUOTE=Sotonsuperhoop;323143]Adel is pure talent and we should do everything to sign him. He's a potential match winner and an entertainer like we haven't seen since Stanley Bowles.

His potential hasn't won us to many games this season.But still young got a lot to learn.Wouldn't pay more than £2 mill with add ons.

Comment

Agree dont think adel is worth more than 2 mil upfront.
              However if we are serious about next season Adel is a player with 4 or 5 other good signings that i would be reluctant to let go , if there is any chance we can keep him.
              As for simmo , not sure , been the best of a bad bunch this year and without his goals we would surely be lg 1 next year.Again though if we're serious and have a decent budget im sure we could tempt better .If we could get him for a mil say , i wouldnt mind him as 1 of our 3/ 4 new strikers.
              Fingers crossed the budget is made available to Neil , who im sure could take us up if backed.

Comment

Originally posted by themodfather View Post
                all about results....for all the tricks did we win??
                so many tricks it was like watching a harry potter film!
                His tricks did however win us a point at Preston last week...
                RUN, MWEPU, RUN! CHARGE FORTH AND BOOT THAT BALL DOWNFIELD MY BOY, YOU MAGNIFICENT CHAMPION YOU!

Comment

true, i accept his "maverick" talent and qpr fans love this type of player, but it's a results business, we should've killed owls off and then did the soccer am showboat stuff.

how many points has the raw, young talent of german won us??

Comment

Originally posted by themodfather View Post
                    true, i accept his "maverick" talent and qpr fans love this type of player, but it's a results business, we should've killed owls off and then did the soccer am showboat stuff.

how many points has the raw, young talent of german won us??
                    I am amazed he is a footballer as he seems to not be able to keep control of the ball while running.
                    Last edited by paulmason; 05-04-2010, 08:47 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X