Simpson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Simpson

WTF has happened to him lately? Gone from 5th top scorer in league to not being able to hit a barn door. something isnt right, at one point a good ball was played across the face of goal and all it needed was a tap, simpson didnt even try to. Did he have a purple patch or does the reason for his bad form lye deep beneeth the surface?

I hope its because he wasn't fully fit because he was probably our least effective player today.

Comment

I get the feeling from warnock's post match comments he doesnt rate and want him

Comment

i think he is not fit...they took a risk in my eyes.

Comment

Warnocks comment of ' we have too many loan players etc etc' wont boost Simpson or any of the other loanees. Just hope we struggle through to safety. IMO NW will have a massive clearout. Looking at our 29 player squad i expect he'll only keep 13 of them
          22nd February away v Charlton is the 40th Anniversary of my support of QPR and my first game. Away v Chelsea 3-3 23rd Feb 1974. 40 years of pure magic!!

Comment

Shouldn't have played, imo definitely wasn't fit.
            Queens Park Rangers
            NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Working...
            X