Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Clarifcation on The 0% Interest..Over the 3 months..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clarifcation on The 0% Interest..Over the 3 months..

Just to clarify how does everyone read into this?

lets say you go to the club and say you want to pay it over 3 months, you have a Direct debit mandate or pay cash (which one is it?) and you pay monthly over 3 months, then your season ticket is paid for.

How many have used Zebra before and how does it work? Were you clobbered with 19% interest before?
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

if you book this before the deadline date do you get he early bird?
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

without looking at the small print, it looks like a full blown credit agreement, with credit checks the lot via Zebra finance. it's at 0%, but it's an agreement between you and a third party (zebra) not between you and the club...
      RUN, MWEPU, RUN! CHARGE FORTH AND BOOT THAT BALL DOWNFIELD MY BOY, YOU MAGNIFICENT CHAMPION YOU!

Comment

i was with Zebra this season...spread over 10 months with a big whack of interest. Direct Debit from my bank every month which made it all the more galling when i was seeing people get in for a tenner and such on concessions for quite a few home games.

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
          i was with Zebra this season...spread over 10 months with a big whack of interest. Direct Debit from my bank every month which made it all the more galling when i was seeing people get in for a tenner and such on concessions for quite a few home games.
          me too will go for the 3 months .
          QPR BORN AND BRED

Comment

Virgin are doing a 0% over purchases credit card at the moment for a year.i renewed my sarfend season tckt this way.Had the choice of over 8 instalments {monthes of club for about £70 more,but chose the card.
            Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

and sainsburys have 0% for 10months on purchases

Comment

Working...
              X