Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Read the notes first and vote on the biggest poll ever on acceptable ticket prices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Read the notes first and vote on the biggest poll ever on acceptable ticket prices

It seems to be widely accepted that the club read the MB's, and with the news that ticket prices will be shortly announced, how would you like to send a clear message to the club what sort of levels we would happily pay to do our bit in filling the ground.

What I would like to see, is as many members as possible from all the MB's voting here, so that we possibly get 2,000+ votes, which in turn gives us a sense of solidarity and collective unity in talking to the club in future about issues that concern us.

If you look at the poll, it doesn't specifically name actual prices, as it would be too much information, but I hope you can see the general drift of it.

Please note, that the question is, what do you think the prices should be set at for everybody, not what you can afford to pay.

For example I would think it's wrong for someone to say the prices should stay as they are because they can afford it, when the reality is, not everyone has the large disposable income to be able to do this. You can still vote for this if you want to, just bear in mind the meaning of the poll question.

We have all been affected to varying degrees by FB's input, and now the outlook does seem to look better. But I think it would be a start for us all, if we can all see each other coming together sharing thoughts on important issues, through massive polls which engage nearly all MB users. These results could possibly be used by reps who meet the club in future.

The poll is suitable for both ST holders and walkups. Please don't read this and then don't bother to vote, let's surprise ourselves and see how many replies we get. It's not militant, it's gentle people power.

So to summarise:

What should the prices be for everybody?

Please vote first before looking at the results.

Let's see if we can get over 2,000 votes!

Pete, MYU, can you please look into bringing the old poll style back here, so that you can't see the results before you vote, don't forget it affects MOTM too.
    Pre-flavio prices
    28.57%
    Pre-flavio prices plus a single figure % rise
    23.81%
    Current prices
    0.00%
    Current prices minus a little bit
    14.29%
    Current prices minus a lot
    33.33%

You can make it private yourself, wouldn't know how to change it
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Blackburn Rovers a prem Club and cheapest season tickets 209.00 Adult

Bhujio

Comment

Originally posted by bhujio View Post
        Blackburn Rovers a prem Club and cheapest season tickets 209.00 Adult

Bhujio
        Yeah but come on, Blackburn, would you pay any more to see them, although they do have Prem opponents.
        Queens Park Rangers
        NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Is there a great deal of difference between pre-Flavio prices and Current prices minus a lot?

Comment

Originally posted by Magic View Post
            Is there a great deal of difference between pre-Flavio prices and Current prices minus a lot?
            Thats what im confused over. Im guessing not

Comment

Queens Park Rangers
              NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Can we just match Fulhams prices please?

http://www.fulhamfc.com/tickets/Seas...ets201011.aspx

Comment

all i know is that if they want me to renew my family's season tickets for next season they better give me a blinding deal cos i feel like ive been robbed this season (crap results and so many concessions it was a waste of time getting ST in the first place)

Comment

my gold SAR senior price went up from £285 to £400, so for me yes, there is a difference

Comment

Bit annoying you can't do more than one poll on a thread Would've made one meself..

Comment

What constitutes 'a lot'?

Comment

whatever it means to you

Comment

But if your ST was £285 before Flavio, then became £400 and we consider say 25 or 30% to be 'a lot' then the prices are very similar?

Comment

between £285 and £400 is £115. let's say option 2 is £285 plus 9% is £310, then you could say a lot is between £50 and £80, £320 - £350?

Comment

Working...
                              X