• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick Report Back from Golf Day

Former Players in attendance

Les ferdinand, Chris Day, Chris Plummer and Warren Neill

Current Players in Attendance

Lee Cook and Peter Ramage

Good day had by all, though it was very cold for the end of March and did rain on and off!!

Les Ferdinand was the first one at the course followed by the other players.

The golf session (will have videos up over next few days) was well organised by the Football in The Community trust and many thanks to them.

In the evening we had an auction, where Warren Neill gave up for auction his tracksuit top from the FA Cup Final, which by memory fetched £350.00 for the charity.

We have one or two items that might be of interest, all proceeds will go the charity.

programmes signed which I got from my top cupboard !!

Match day Programmes with Les Ferdinand on the cover

QPR V Wimbledon September 1994
    QPR V Manchester City 1994

signed best wishes Les Ferdinand

1st game of the season Chris Day on the cover

QPR V Stoke City 11 August 2001

signed by Chris Day

and finally

29th January 2000 V Nottingham Forest with Chris Plummer on the cover

signed by Chris Plummer.

if anyone is interested please let me know.

of all the golfers, have to say Peter Ramage was the best of them, though Les Ferdinand and Warren Neill were tidy players too.

martin Rowlands joined us in the evening and is doing well in the recovery of his injury and does suspect he will be raring to go start of next season. Waiting for results on his latest scan in about 3 weeks.

Was hoping McClintock and Hollins would turn up, as had some vintage programmes for them to sign, but maybe next year when this event will be run again.

Ps good luck to Chris Day this week when Stevenage take on Luton, practically to get promoted. Will be interesting if Gallen takes a penalty
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

well dona all
    community in the trust scheme is excellent and andy evans is a really nice fella.
    did vic buy a round?? or just play a round!??

Comment

Only player limping after the 18 holes and have to say it was poor Vic. He will be very stiff in the morning. He came back in one piece, but only just.

At least he didn't do 90 holes which someone is doing next week at the same golf course for charity, must be mad !!
      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

It was a really good day out for all and everyone enjoyed it.

Well done to QPR in the community and everyone involved.

Comment

Well done to all......great effort-where are the begruders now...loads come on here to #### the people who run and sort this site off.....fair play to all who make it work.
          PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Guessing over the next few days we will get less of them

Comment

lsa sponsored a "hole"....the idea is not grps but to raise cash for good causes and today was a success.
              andy evans is THE man and deserves much applause for his work.
              many different grps donate to qpr causes....well done all

Comment

Followed vic around for a while,if he ever tells you he can play golf hes talking b****cks. He blamed everthing lol

Comment

Where did you get those programmes from Pete? Good try, but we all know you've only been supporting the rrrrrrs for a couple of years.

Go on tell us that one about you being on a video sometime in the 80s. Rubbish and you know it.

Comment

Who won?

In Warnock we Trust
                    oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

Originally posted by Brainybill View Post
                      Where did you get those programmes from Pete? Good try, but we all know you've only been supporting the rrrrrrs for a couple of years.

Go on tell us that one about you being on a video sometime in the 80s. Rubbish and you know it.
                      Brainybill, you certainly have enough brain to use a proxy, wink wink
                      Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                      but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                      http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

We have a few very good interviews going up over the next week, one in particular will bring back alot of good memories

Comment

I'm interested in the Chris Day one, vs Stoke 2001, first game I can remember supporting the Rs.

Comment

Was a very good day. My wrist is hurting this morning! Just typical the weather today is really good!
                            First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Funny thing about Chris Plummer. His brother was in my class at Isleworth and Syon. Couldn't believe it when I found out.

Comment

Working...
                              X