QPR BORN AND BRED

Comment

barnet or harrow borough

Comment

not a fag paper between these two
        wealdstone or arsenal
        Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

More than likely end up going to either Hull City or Leeds Utd mainly due to friends and locality.

Comment

Chelshyte, as I once allowed my dog to do a Chelsea right in front of the gate to their old Shed End stand on a balmy summer's day in 1977, real smelly it was, the Chelsea my dog did, oh, and the Shed End too, I suppose.

Seriously though, I haven't a clue who, even if, I'd be supporting anyone else other than the Rangers.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
              Bearing in mind we all like football

*IF* QPR wasn't around what would you be? Which other team would you support if at all
              I read Frank Skinners autobiography and he said in it 'to avoid confusion, when you are born they should use a compass and draw a circle around the area from the hospital (can't remember the distance) but whichever team is closest that is who you will support for the rest of your life'
              Sounds good to me, although i would be a Millwall fan in that case.
              Queens Park Rangers
              NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Hayes & Yeading

Comment

Originally posted by Robsondinho View Post
                  Couldnt follow support another team. So have no idea.
                  Ditto.
                  I'd support B&Q instead.
                  Probably.
                  Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Originally posted by 80sCasual View Post
                    I read Frank Skinners autobiography and he said in it 'to avoid confusion, when you are born they should use a compass and draw a circle around the area from the hospital (can't remember the distance) but whichever team is closest that is who you will support for the rest of your life'
                    i was born ladbroke grove so there you go,
                    QPR BORN AND BRED

Comment

Originally posted by 80sCasual View Post
                      Sod off that means i would have to support Reading!!

Comment

Working...
                      X