Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will we sell 10,000 ST's and fill the ground next season?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will we sell 10,000 ST's and fill the ground next season?

Does anyone think that the club can come up with a price structure that will sell 10,000 ST's, and sell another 5,000 - 6,500 walk ups to achieve Amit's aim of generally filling the ground every home game?

I'm assuming that our home fan capacity is 15,000 - 16,500 depending on whether away support is restricted or not in the school end to upper or lower only.

For me there are only two ways to do it:

1) Prices, if thier cheap enough people will come back. So my thoughts are these will need to be reduced by about £100 for early bird and renewal. Then £75 for early bird and someone renewing thier season ticket that had elasped from up to 2 years (encouraging people back who could not afford it) and £50 for early birds

or 2) we spend money on good players that wets peoples appetite to bring them back.

Either way, the club will have to invest money. If they dont then no !
    One for all.... and all for one

Comment

They know what they have to do if they're serious about filling LR

Comment

If the club wants to see an average of 15-16,000 crowd at Loftus Rd next season, the price of season tickets have to come down far enough to sell at least 9-10,000 before kick-off in August.
        Otherwise, forget it.

One idea our club should pioneer, switching matchdays from Saturdays to Sundays, I know of at least five people who are QPR fans that would go to Loftus Rd given the chance, but cannot due to having to work on Saturdays, Sunday games would also help to improve attendances.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHRANGER1982 View Post
          If the club wants to see an average of 15-16,000 crowd at Loftus Rd next season, the price of season tickets have to come down far enough to sell at least 9-10,000 before kick-off in August.
          Otherwise, forget it.

One idea our club should pioneer, switching matchdays from Saturdays to Sundays, I know of at least five people who are QPR fans that would go to Loftus Rd given the chance, but cannot due to having to work on Saturdays, Sunday games would also help to improve attendances.
          FOotball is on a sat at 3pm. Sundays would be worse.

Anyway, this is a pointless thread. Until they announce ST prices knowone will know

Comment

no way jose sunday

Comment

any idea when they will be announced.most other clubs have done theres already.
              "birch said he rated u btw luke, congrats"

Comment

''next 10 days'' according to Pete

and that was what, a good few days ago, so soon apparenlty.

Comment

Originally posted by Magic View Post
                  ''next 10 days'' according to Pete

and that was what, a good few days ago, so soon apparenlty.
                  cheers magic

Comment

what i'm saying in blind hindsight, is given what we know about Amit's hopes, do you think they will get it right first go?

Comment

Originally posted by qprsteve View Post
                      what i'm saying in blind hindsight, is given what we know about Amit's hopes, do you think they will get it right first go?
                      will do all they can.they seem to be listening to wot we have got to say so there is a start.but u cant always please everyone

Comment

Originally posted by Magic View Post
                        no way jose sunday
                        Why not? It really wouldn't make any difference to me, and if there was no significant change in attendances, the Rangers could always go back to Saturday kick-offs.
                        We should remember though, that what little industry Britain has left, is service orientated, meaning less and less people will have the opportunity to work a traditional Mon-Fri, and more and more people will have less leisure time to spend watching football on Saturday afternoons due to working on Saturdays.
                        I just think it would be wise if Football clubs moved to combat this shift in work/life balance.

Comment

Bring back Jude The Cat.

That would park bums on seats guaranteed.

Spark always looks a bit shifty to me. Probably Graham Rix in there somewhere.

Comment

In todays climate it will be difficult to get 10,000.

If the price is right, then you never know
                            ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                            THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                              In todays climate it will be difficult to get 10,000.

If the price is right, then you never know
                              bruce's price is right

Comment

Working...
                              X