As A Qpr fan Watching Palace V Cardiff City

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tough one

Unfortunately it comes down to who is most likely to get relegated.

Would prefer Watford in Palace's position, but have to say I want Watford to win.

This does not come down to who you like, is a matter of keeping away from the bottom 3

Rumour is they will get a further 15 point deduction next season, bit like Southampton so its not great for them at the moment.

Nothing personal, but whatever protects our safety is all that matters
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Easy, whatever suits us best, don't like palarse anyway so pleased they lost. Don't like bardiff either, they're nailed on for playoffs but hopefully they'll blow it. I don't thinktheyll go up

Comment

don't like the 2 clubs personally but i was hoping for cardiff to win as palace as stated already are below us and them losing will help us stay up

Comment

I was cheering on Cardiff, because QPR surviving in the CCC is paramount to any hatred or dislike of any other club.

I really don't care who goes down, as long as it isn't QPR.

As for tonight's game between Watford and Palace... I want a draw.

Comment

Would rather palace win normally but preferred a draw. Would never want Cardiff to win or achieve anything , ever

Comment

The way they see themselves so far superior to us as a club I detest Palace.
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

Working...
              X