Season ticket Prices..With Discount off Your Utility Bills

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Season ticket Prices..With Discount off Your Utility Bills

or cheap deal possibily flights with a sponsor which I am guessing is Gulf Air.

I understand the club heirachy are considering these options as part of a package, would this interest anyone.

Not sure if the deal is with a electricity, phone or gas company.

Considering the league is going to called the Npower Championship next season, Electricity and Gas would be most likely and sounds like they could do a deal with all ST holders in all clubs within the Championship, League 1 & 2.

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
      Considering the league is going to called the Npower Championship next season, Electricity and Gas would be most likely and sounds like they could do a deal with all ST holders in all clubs within the Championship, League 1 & 2.
      So if you're not with NPower you get nothing, and i am not changing as am already on the cheapest and Fixed.

Just lower the tickets full stop.
      Queens Park Rangers
      NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Originally posted by 80sCasual View Post
        So if you're not with NPower you get nothing, and i am not changing as am already on the cheapest and Fixed.

Just lower the tickets full stop.
        exactly, wont help every1 if this was the deal whereas lowering them wud help every1!!! simple
        CHAMPIONS
        Ainsworth is a Legend http://twitter.com/#!/ChrisHermitage Has scored at Loftus Road

Comment

NPower are probably going to make sure all clubs sign up with them and will organize more evening games so more lighting/floodlights will be used equaling more money for npower, they are only in it for themselves. Gain.
          Queens Park Rangers

Comment

Is this deal going to all Championship clubs?

Comment

Personally I would prefer to be charged around £400-£450 and this would include cup games. We used to have it years ago, and with our cup record now, they would be quids in.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                Personally I would prefer to be charged around £400-£450 and this would include cup games. We used to have it years ago, and with our cup record now, they would be quids in.
                You know it makes sense.
                Queens Park Rangers

Comment

Gimmicks 'aint gonna improve attendances at Loftus Rd.
                  Cuts in the exhorbitant prices of tickets for games at Loftus Rd, will.

Comment

Just cut the prices and STUFF THE GIMICS.

Comment

there should be deals with Gulf Air as part of the sponsorship package but Gulf Air have not taken advantage

They have a pretty miserable reputation and yet I would have been willing to give them a go again if offered an incentive but so far after 2 years there has been nothing
                      its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

more night games ?? no good for me . cheaper tickets end of,
                        QPR BORN AND BRED

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
                          And also, clubs will have the option of stadium lighting occasionally powered by four minature wind turbines at each corner of the ground. The floodlight towers will be demolished and lighting re-sighted along the front of the roof coverings, I think chelsea do this.

Comment

Originally posted by Toni German View Post
                            Just cut the prices and STUFF THE GIMICS.
                            "birch said he rated u btw luke, congrats"

Comment

Working...
                            X