X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Speroni & Chopra
    Queens Park Rangers
    NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

speroni/beattie
      PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

I know I'll get a lot of dissenters,but here goes.Assuming there's no truth in a pre-contract agreement with Everton - Beckford !! + Ricky Lambert from Southampton.

Comment

would snatch beckford up.
          PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

ricky lambert is a gola scoring machine

#QPRJunglists #QPRPartybusmassive @epn1882chalet QPR - JUNGLE - DnB - Westside Hounslow

Comment

Nigel Reo-Coker

Not that I am entirely convinced that he is a realistic option but I think he is the type of player we should go all out for to get. Brilliant leader, who would be an excellent captain and make a perfect partner for Faurlin. We would have the best central midfield in decades if we could get someone of his ability and we would also show other players that as a team we mean business and that they should want to play for us.

Comment

Originally posted by sirpiechucker View Post
                Nigel Reo-Coker

Not that I am entirely convinced that he is a realistic option but I think he is the type of player we should go all out for to get. Brilliant leader, who would be an excellent captain and make a perfect partner for Faurlin. We would have the best central midfield in decades if we could get someone of his ability and we would also show other players that as a team we mean business and that they should want to play for us.
                gd shout.doesnt get in the villa side anymore.
                "birch said he rated u btw luke, congrats"

Comment

I'd like to see us sign Simeon Jackson, exactly the type of striker we have been lacking for many a year!

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                    I'd like to see us sign Simeon Jackson, exactly the type of striker we have been lacking for many a year!
                    hows he been doin?i know he started off the season banging them in.
                    id like to see us put a bid in for nicky maynarrd.bristol city havnt got a manager yet might be worth a try.
                    "birch said he rated u btw luke, congrats"

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                      Like Simon Cox, Jackson would be an excellent addition in a quartet of strikers rather than being a first choice striker. Given time he has the qualities to make it but it would be a lot of pressure making him first choice right away.

Comment

Originally posted by Magic View Post
                        might go down badly but....

Nathan Dyer ran us ragged at our place...

I know he's **** etc but..maybe?
                        Might go down badly? That's an understatement if ever I heard one.
                        That little shyte nicked money from the purses of badly paid waitresses, any club that touches him with a ten-foot bargepole, is tainted with his shameful behaviour.
                        Queen's Park Rangers isn't that hard-up for players, that she resorts to signing cowardly thieves.

Comment

Oh, before I forget, I'd like to see us land Jermaine Beckford in the summer.

Comment

John Carew.
                            QPR
                            Best team in the world
                            Sort of

Comment

rather we went for charlie austin at swindon ahead of any other league 1 striker - agree that he should be one of four strikers like cox or vokes rather than puting too much pressure on him straight away.

ricky lambert does look good but southampton have enough money behind them to scare us off.

Comment

Originally posted by Rsonist View Post
                                rather we went for charlie austin at swindon ahead of any other league 1 striker - agree that he should be one of four strikers like cox or vokes rather than puting too much pressure on him straight away.

ricky lambert does look good but southampton have enough money behind them to scare us off.
                                Agree about Austin. From the little I've seen of him and Jackson, Austin is the better player. Younger and more prolific.

Comment

Working...
                                X