Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just seen the Preston Highlights

What a class player Taarabt is. Sign him up asap

No chance, and although I wasn't a fan he has changed his style since NW has been here. However does he want terrible weather while watching Stewart hoof it and Priskin walk around like he is at a tea party or would he want a decent climate where he won't get kicked up in the air? Must be a 'very' tough decision for him.
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

I agree - hes far too good for us, and i wouldnt blame him for going elsewhere. But we should try everything we can to sign him - as he is better than any player in this division by a mile, IMO

Comment

someone with his ability will get kicked no matter where he plays.agree tho that i dnt think he will be back here next season will end up in spain IMO
        "birch said he rated u btw luke, congrats"

Comment

Following Adel Taarabt's early games when, with every justification, many fans on here were accusing him of being, selfish, greedy and a non team player, I remember posting that, despite this, he should be the first name on the team sheet.

I have been following this club for nearly 70 years and I am still totally baffled that one or two past Managers either left Adel Taarabt on the bench ,or worse still, left him out altogether.

I would move heaven and earth to sign him , in the certain knowledge that you could double your money in a few years,( if you were silly enough to sell him ). In my opinion, at his age, this boy is a greater potential talent than Rodney,or even my great mate "Stan the Man ".

I can't wait to go to each game in anticipation of watching him at work, and LR will be all the poorer if he departs. Keep him, and he will put a few thousand on our gate, just as Stan did.

Comment

The way in which he is playing at the moment, him and Simpson should be our No.1 targets.

Comment

Originally posted by qprhoops View Post
              Following Adel Taarabt's early games when, with every justification, many fans on here were accusing him of being, selfish, greedy and a non team player, I remember posting that, despite this, he should be the first name on the team sheet.

I have been following this club for nearly 70 years and I am still totally baffled that one or two past Managers either left Adel Taarabt on the bench ,or worse still, left him out altogether.

I would move heaven and earth to sign him , in the certain knowledge that you could double your money in a few years,( if you were silly enough to sell him ). In my opinion, at his age, this boy is a greater potential talent than Rodney,or even my great mate "Stan the Man ".

I can't wait to go to each game in anticipation of watching him at work, and LR will be all the poorer if he departs. Keep him, and he will put a few thousand on our gate, just as Stan did.
              completely agree. I am certain that if hed been starting more games earlier in the season, we wouldnt even be thinking of relegation right now. He must have felt humilated to be on the bench at a team whch was struggling in the division. Number one player on the teamsheet for me

Comment

send him to sousa so he can talk him to oblivion

Comment

Taraabt yes (Even though Spurs want 3 mill, Warnock should be able to haggle them down (sell on clause etc). Simpson only at the right price (1 mill at the most).

Comment

If there is any chancce of us signing him then we should do everything possible to make it happen, from the highlights looked like he ran the show, absolutely unstoppable when he's in the mood!

Comment

If we want to start filling our stadium again,flair players like tarbs will do that,bowles,currie n rodney did,lets get him and bring back the good times,however it much it may cost !!!!

Comment

I would be happy to pay 3m for Adel and 2m for Simpson.

2m is not much money for a young lad who can score goals already, plus he will only get better as he gets older.

Comment

Working...
                        X