Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Do You guys think Of MontGomery or Tonge?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Do You guys think Of MontGomery or Tonge?

Apparantly these names were mentioned to Warnock in a press conference and he gave a wry little smile. Not saying they are players we will get, but Monty is is out of contract and Tonge is on loan from Stoke. Think they both played under Warnock, so what do you think of those two?
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

he mentioned that tonge could be on his list in a previous press conf.

both very good players, not sure how good tonge is now as he has had a few years not playing alot.
    Queens Park Rangers Til I Die!

Comment

Tonge used to be decent when he was at Sheff Utd.Hopefully the lack of playing has not affected him too much so could be worth looking at.

Comment

tonge seems bit passed it tbh, just like judo says he hasnt played regularly for quite a few years

montgomery out of contract - i say go get him
        CHAMPIONS
        Ainsworth is a Legend http://twitter.com/#!/ChrisHermitage Has scored at Loftus Road

Comment

tonge could be another reid
          PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Until I have reason to doubt the guy, I trust Warnock to make the right decisions on new players, I don't think he would sign them on "the old pals act", unlike some (see Wilkins,R and Hateley, M)

Comment

agreed..have to trust the gaffer
              PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by Fawny View Post
                Until I have reason to doubt the guy, I trust Warnock to make the right decisions on new players
                As long as he don't sign Priskin.

Comment

2 freebies,is this going to set the trend for next summer,or will we really spend this time

Comment

Originally posted by matthew View Post
                    2 freebies,is this going to set the trend for next summer,or will we really spend this time
                    Think it will be a combination of buys,frees and loans myself.

Don't think he will get more than 5 mil to spend and will try and get out of contract players and maybe a couple of quality loans,not the rubbish we have have had like Priskin,Bent,Reid etc..

The loans could possibly be Taarabt and Simpson.

Comment

Originally posted by stan_bowles View Post
                      Think it will be a combination of buys,frees and loans myself.

Don't think he will get more than 5 mil to spend and will try and get out of contract players and maybe a couple of quality loans,not the rubbish we have have had like Priskin,Bent,Reid etc..

The loans could possibly be Taarabt and Simpson.
                      well that wouldnt be bad at all

Comment

Originally posted by matthew View Post
                        well that wouldnt be bad at all
                        I would be happy with that.

Taarabt,Simpson and 5 mil to spend would get in 3 decent players(bought),plus anyone available out of contract.

Get rid of Dave,Hall and Vine for a start to free up wages.I would let them go on a free just to get shot of them.

Comment

I'm a fan of Tonge's. Really good player at this level.

I can't say I know too much about Montgomery, but he seems to be regarded as a good player.
                          Your mum would love me...

Comment

tonge is a decent player who i wouldnt mind here.

montgomery is just a pure work horse and i think there is better available at wot he does.
                            "birch said he rated u btw luke, congrats"

Comment

No thanks to both
                              :drunk:

Comment

Working...
                              X