Didnt someone do a thread about a week ago saying that a lot of Geordies are staying at the Novetel for the weekend of the game. May change things, also what with the POTY there too.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
are we having an end of season watrb's 'meet n greet'???
Collapse
X
-
did he mention why petey???
by the way benny im up for a group hug as long as im standing next to you
ill get trucheon meat rubbing against me, benny boy style
are you gonna do this meet then or what???!!!!
be nice to have a rangers boys **** up i say we take it to hammersmith!!!!!!

#QPRJunglists #QPRPartybusmassive @epn1882chalet QPR - JUNGLE - DnB - Westside Hounslow

Comment
-
can you do a poll thread pete to confim who intreseted and whos gonna go?
#QPRJunglists #QPRPartybusmassive @epn1882chalet QPR - JUNGLE - DnB - Westside Hounslow

Comment
-
I'm all for having a gay old time, but that may be a little strong.
As long as no one brings any tools to start messing mans up, then I'm in. Blood and violence scares me and I'll pass out and look very silly.Your mum would love me...Comment
-
-
I am making arrangements as we speak
for after the Newcastle United game.ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/Comment
-
Comment
-
you
I am trying to arrange a get together after the last game. kick off is 1pm/
So from 3-5pm sounds good?ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/Comment
-
Comment
-
Thats what I am trying to arrange at the moment, once I know for sure I'll put it up.ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/Comment
-
lol a meet up between pete qpr firm footie factory style lol!!!
pete marching the army with the drum myu at the front running ragid!!!!! on a chain lol everyone screaming let him go at them let him go lol
seriusly would be well interested in meet up ill try and get a few of reports boys there too if u like guys i hope u doint mind me mentioning to them i wont if ud rather i didnt
benny trucheon meat rubbing is fine in a group hug its not gay
#QPRJunglists #QPRPartybusmassive @epn1882chalet QPR - JUNGLE - DnB - Westside Hounslow

Comment
-
Many people want to get home or go to the POTY.
I'm not going to the POTY but it enables many to get off. Not sure it requires an all nighterALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/Comment
NPower Champions 2010/2011
Comment