Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

are we having an end of season watrb's 'meet n greet'???

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Factamondo
    You know when you've been factamondoed!
    • Mar 2009
    • 37198

    #16
    hammer old chap you'll need some company so's not to be too suicidal as you'll go down that day
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

    Comment

    • Youvebeenrangered
      CCG
      • Mar 2009
      • 7293

      #17
      Id be up for it but like others i may go to the POTY do so prob better to do it after the cardiff game!??
      Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

      Comment

      • hammer
        Away Member
        • Mar 2009
        • 3385

        #18
        Originally posted by factamondo
        hammer old chap you'll need some company so's not to be too suicidal as you'll go down that day
        NO,WE`LL BE DOWN BEFORE THEN OLE SON

        I dont want to bunk in at the novotel again,i like a challenge
        Last edited by hammer; 28-03-2010, 07:00 PM.

        Comment

        • jfish
          Silver Seat
          • Mar 2009
          • 3948

          #19
          Originally posted by hammer
          NO,WE`LL BE DOWN BEFORE THEN OLE SON

          I dont want to bunk in at the novotel again,i like a challenge
          Me too..

          EASY EASY EASY..

          Comment

          • WeAreQPR12
            C Club
            • Mar 2009
            • 23558

            #20
            Is Scott invited or is he having his own get together?
            I played sunday league football today.

            Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

            I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

            We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

            Comment

            • Chalet1882
              Silver Seat
              • Feb 2010
              • 2216

              #21
              we should have mass message board meeting watrb, lfw , reports , 1882 lol

              or you could arrange a meeting between leeds and millwall fans lol

              seriously meeting at the smuts after newcastle!!1

              #QPRJunglists #QPRPartybusmassive @epn1882chalet QPR - JUNGLE - DnB - Westside Hounslow


              Comment

              • Dannyboy
                Apprentice
                • Mar 2010
                • 113

                #22
                get qpr report over and I'll come.

                Didn;t this board offer donations to get him over for a game and he refused it?

                Comment

                • qblockpete
                  C Club
                  • Mar 2009
                  • 22186

                  #23
                  yes we did and he politely said NO.

                  after all these years thought he would have liked to go down memory lane.
                  ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                  THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

                  Comment

                  • Chalet1882
                    Silver Seat
                    • Feb 2010
                    • 2216

                    #24
                    mike turned the offer down?

                    he must be busy?

                    im sure he didnt guys?

                    #QPRJunglists #QPRPartybusmassive @epn1882chalet QPR - JUNGLE - DnB - Westside Hounslow


                    Comment

                    • BennyBoyRs
                      I like 'Lone' time
                      • Mar 2009
                      • 13695

                      #25
                      can we all have a little WATRBs group hug.

                      I feel there has been a lot of love lost lately and even the anal dwellers have been turned on.

                      It's a sad day in the world of the wide web when a keyboard warrior isn't considered as 'ard and gets shunned by others.

                      My screen is bigger than yours...
                      ...yeah, but I have a faster dual core processor on mine.

                      DONE YA!!!
                      Last edited by BennyBoyRs; 29-03-2010, 02:41 PM.
                      Your mum would love me...

                      Comment

                      • WeAreQPR12
                        C Club
                        • Mar 2009
                        • 23558

                        #26
                        Benny your mate Chris in his ghetto way because he has been in (edited) offered to 'open me up' still I am sure he is a decent bloke
                        I played sunday league football today.

                        Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

                        I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

                        We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

                        Comment

                        • 80sCasual
                          CCG
                          • Dec 2009
                          • 9231

                          #27
                          Originally posted by BennyBoyRs
                          can we all have a little WATRBs group hug.

                          I feel there has been a lot of love lost lately and even the anal dwellers have been turned on.

                          It's a sad day in the world of the wide web when a keyboard warrior isn't considered as 'ard and gets shunned by others.

                          My screen is bigger than yours...
                          ...yeah, but I have a fater dual core processor on mine.


                          DONE YA!!!
                          With Mac and PC being there it could kick off.
                          Queens Park Rangers
                          NPower Champions 2010/2011

                          PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

                          Comment

                          • BennyBoyRs
                            I like 'Lone' time
                            • Mar 2009
                            • 13695

                            #28
                            I'm sure he is. He's never done me any harm.

                            Nopt that we're 'mates' though. Surely you have to know someone personally for this to be true.

                            Of course, I'd hapilly meet him for a drink any time he wanted. Not many on here I wouldn't in all honesty. I'm not that rude.

                            As for him 'opening you up'...regardless of rights and wrongs...you did say he was going the right way about getting in a fight with you. It's just a reation to that, I guess?
                            Last edited by BennyBoyRs; 29-03-2010, 05:07 PM.
                            Your mum would love me...

                            Comment

                            • BennyBoyRs
                              I like 'Lone' time
                              • Mar 2009
                              • 13695

                              #29
                              Originally posted by 80sCasual
                              With Mac and PC being there it could kick off.
                              Haha.

                              I had to edit my appauling spelling yet again.
                              Your mum would love me...

                              Comment

                              • qblockpete
                                C Club
                                • Mar 2009
                                • 22186

                                #30
                                GL

                                About 18 months, we felt Qpreport dedicated so much time to the club he loves, that we would all chip in for him to come over for a game.

                                A few people donated, but he politely declined.
                                ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                                THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

                                Comment

                                Working...