Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

who has disappointed you most this season???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who has disappointed you most this season???

for me two players have hardly covered themselves in double cream............buzsacky(well he might have in an art deco appartment in brighton) and leggsofwood......both shadows of their former selves and surplus to our requirements......cant believe they gave leggs a new contract!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Buzz and Vine for me.Although there are quite a few i could add if i wanted to get overly critical.These are the main two for me though.

Comment

vine yes indeedy.....but the fella has had a bad injury and in all fairness aint that good a player anyway so i'll give him a squeeze!!
      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by factamondo View Post
        vine yes indeedy.....but the fella has had a bad injury and in all fairness aint that good a player anyway so i'll give him a squeeze!!
        Never been or gonna be a prolific goalscorer,but his general all round play and poor observation of offside traps has been shocking this season.

Yes he has had a nasty injury,but i think he has had more than enough time to stop milking that as an excuse for cr@p performances.He has been back playing for a year now.

And yes,i think he is overrated as well.

Comment

Working...
        X