No announcement yet.

What Was the Point of Loaning Tosic??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

his daughter's fit. but also married with a kid i think. haven't coventry sold their only decent striker already??? she cd at least have gone out with someone who knows how to score in the footballing sense...

Comment

Its so clear he wasnt picked because he had only trained for 1 day.

You can say he trained at Swansea but thats not the point. His fitness is prob fine, but he doesnt know any of his new team mates here!

Thats prob more to the point as to why he didnt play.
      Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Spncer

Ikeme was brought in to replace an injured cerny, don't know of one fan that thinks he is useless now. You get the whingers at the start moaning, but thats all dried up now.

Priskin jury is out, but he ain't that bad. Needs to put in more effort.

Hill brought in to replace Borrowdale, don't undersand that one either. He plays one bad game at home to Sheffield United and gets made a scapegoat, when all defenders were just as bad.

As for Quashie, that in hindsight looks a waste of time and effort. You can add Marcus Bent to that list.
        ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
          yugo better than connolly? doubt it mate
          Connolly is a good footballer (and my favourite player) but by no means a great defender yet. Tosic is a serbian international and more than likely going to the world cup so yes he is better than connolly.

Comment

Originally posted by Bernie's Barnet View Post
            Surprised there's been no comment on this little snippet in The Mirror today:

"Which Coventry City striker can expect a summer move to Championship rivals QPR as he is currently dating Loftus Road supremo Gianni Paladini's daughter?"
            I think you'll find that is freddy sears. Warnock brought him on loan with palace and he played well for them. He is a london lad and it is therefore most likely to be him. Would be a good signing especially with west ham coming down

Comment

Originally posted by yugohoop View Post
              Connolly is a good footballer (and my favourite player) but by no means a great defender yet. Tosic is a serbian international and more than likely going to the world cup so yes he is better than connolly.
              Zosic hasn't played for the national side since 2008 and will properly not be going to the world cup

Comment

When you say 2008 it makes it sound like it was 2 years ago. 10/09/08 was his last game for the national side and due to not being a first team regular at club level he's continued to be involved only as a squad player. Once you lose your place in a side that keeps winning it can be difficult to return but he's always called up and ivolved in some way and i'd be surprised if he's not going to the world cup even if he will only be used as a back up to what is considered a very strong defence.

Comment

Originally posted by yugohoop View Post
                  Im afraid your arguement is flawed.

It is alot easier to get into the Serbian national side then it is the English.

I bet Connolly would get into the Serbian side if he qualified.

Comment

Originally posted by Voiceofreason View Post

Oh my dear God! Have you been drinking? Vidic (Man Utd), Ivanovic (Chelsea), Dragutinovic (Sevilla), Krstajic (Schalke 04), Rukavina (Borussia Dortmund), Kacar (Hertha Berlin) these are all top quality players who would walk into most top Prem sides, infact two of them already have with the others playing for top German sides, who base their whole game on defending! Tosic has come from a team that is 5th in the German Bundesliga and I'm not including Portsmouth as he's never been allowed to play for them and only joined them recently.

Here we go again, England qualify for one tournament and all of a sudden they are the kings of football again and it is impossible for anyone to get near let alone into the squad yet Connolly because he is English would walk into 95% of the national teams around the world!
                    I think you're over rating the English national side, maybe even confuse it with the premiership, which is only any good because of the large influx of foreign players anyway.

Listen i like Connolly and i really do rate him and maybe one day who knows, but Tosic, well he would deffinatley get into the England side before Connolly would get into the Serbian side.
                    Scoll down to find out why

HE'S A LEFT BACK!

Comment

But did you know Connolly can play for Poland?
                      First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post
                        But did you know Connolly can play for Poland?
                        You sure? Connolly sounds irish to me.

Comment

You sure? Connolly sounds irish to me.
                          I believe one of his grandparents was Polish. He probably has some Irish in him with a name like Connolly.
                          First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Working...
                          X