X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

palace away will be a love-in

Comment

Originally posted by PeterG View Post
      Preston are a pretty good set of fans in general and we mix freely with them in the pub by deepdale every year with no bother. today should be no different
      Yeah.

Was drinking with some in O'Neills at the Bush last season and they were a decent bunch.

Comment

yeah

yeah me and hammer are great mates hes a great charactor but loves his west ham,but there would never be any probns between us as we are drinking buddies................and we both love victor and will be going to his 60 th birthday....................we shall have the fiercest shant ever seen in western europe

Comment

Originally posted by THE FLYING COW View Post
          yeah me and hammer are great mates hes a great charactor but loves his west ham,but there would never be any probns between us as we are drinking buddies................and we both love victor and will be going to his 60 th birthday....................we shall have the fiercest shant ever seen in western europe
          thats rite dex me ole mate.i`ll introduce you to all the luvly luvly geezers(LLG) wen we play next season.we`ll av a good drink.invite is from me and only LLG welcome.

Comment

HATE HATE AND MORE HATE
            Historically speaking, we are a tribalistic, violent, beer-swilling, island nation, which has had to defend itself from foreign invaders.

It is in our DNA.
            Last edited by Stanley; 28-03-2010, 02:55 AM.

Comment

well

well before the skinhead invasion of 66-67 there wasnt too much trouble i know because i was there,in the 59 -60 season only two london clubs were feared millwall with its scottish rooted dockers
              and qpr with its three thousand southern irish fans,but even in 66-67 season when many qpr including myself were chelsea shed boys,because the shed end was so exiting we stood there five thousand strong all skinheads,at this time it was considerd cool to fight with greasers and to go hippy bashing but the attack on fans was rare,as we came out of chelsea shed we were exited of the prospect of having a riot,breaking shop windows and stealing all the gold rings,i was aged only 13 so i was impressionable,.but the shed was made up of three hundred millwall one hundred rangers and seven hundred who hated football
              hooliganism was the order of the day,but violence was very rare,it all changed in the 68-69 season,at the begining of that season us 100 shed boys left the shed after qpr played them in a testimonial
              we joined a stocky geezer from notting hill,and accepted him as our leader
              SO THE LOFT WAS BORN AND IT WAS THE START OF ATTACKING OPOSING FANS
              so i was there at the cutting edge,i would like to somehow bring london clubs together................I THINK WEST HAM AND TOTTENHAM COULD BECOME FRIENDS,BUT IT WOULD HAVE TO BE ARRANGED BETWEEN THE CLUBS

but i dream on,but wqhen this new order is formed football will become so much pleasure

Comment

F.me he's serious, oh well may as well ask Luton if they want to come to our party. Yeah right.
                Queens Park Rangers
                NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

once

im not suggesting we extend the hand of peace to vermin like them,but clubs like derby or preston could be possible,bevcause some northern clubs have no axe to grind with us..............so maybe.........................

Comment

im not suggesting we extend the hand of peace to vermin like them,but clubs like derby or preston could be possible,bevcause some northern clubs have no axe to grind with us..............so maybe.........................
                    Mmmm Northern Spies....
                    Queens Park Rangers
                    NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

west ham and tottenham becoming friends....dear o dear!!
                      PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Working...
                      X