Sensing a slight unrest currently

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sensing a slight unrest currently

After NW promising start, I can sense that some punters on here are not happy already with the direction in which the football is going?

We will not play the "Magilton Way" under Warnock, and some fans need to accept that.. Apart from 4 games under Magilton, the football wasn't that effective anyway; pretty but not effective.

Accept that in the summer we wil get, a work horse midfielder i.e Montgomery, a lump of a centre forward i.e Henderson/Beattie and a salwart keeper i.e Kenny.

Colin has kept a team that was set for relegation under Harford/Hart, so he should be applauded for that.

We will be more direct and will only play in the last 3rd; no rolling the ball out and pretty playing!!

So who ain't down with that!!

Spot on!! Typicall Rangers fans. Yawn,Yawn and Yawn.......................

I give up

For some it would have been better if we had formed a QPR AFC and played conference teams off the park.
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

I would have thought that working with the money available, determines the team strategy for the season. Maybe with a sizeable chunk to spend next season, NW will be able to play a different way as opposed to the suggested hoofball we might think we're in for?

Comment

Although last nights game was s****py and not very entertaining to watch, the wet conditions did play a large part in *how* we played.

I haven't seen any games that Palace have played this year... did they play hoof ball under Colin?

An interesting quote in the Standard from Warnock: “Once we get safe, we'll go with the permanent players rather than the loanees.”

Although I've loathed the man in the past, he is growing on me slowly.

Comment

i think at this stage of the season, we are told just to get the ball safe and away from danger. Next season, i hope the football we change a bit! The passion is there, but hoofing the ball to nobody requires no talent whatsoever

Comment

as long as the ball is kept in play, hoofing the ball to nobody is probably more difficult than it looks.

Comment

we have to judge the manager on a first full season and pre season .

Lets not forget the form we were in prior to NW. We were certainties to go down.

Lets not judge until we see the team all next season.

Staying up is the NO1 proirity for this season

Comment

It seems that some just don't take into account the other team we are playing. The last 2 games played have been against 2 sides who haven't been losing many games of late. Swansea until last night had hardly conceded any goals against or scored many either and Derby have drawn more games 0-0 this season than any other club in the Championship.
                So really 2 draws was to be expected, possibly even a defeat and a draw.
                Lets just stay up this season and then let NW build his own side, which although won't be pretty it will be bloody effective and have us challenging at the right end of the table.
                Some fans just want too much and behave more like Flavio than Flavio !

Comment

Originally posted by qprsteve View Post
                  I would have thought that working with the money available, determines the team strategy for the season. Maybe with a sizeable chunk to spend next season, NW will be able to play a different way as opposed to the suggested hoofball we might think we're in for?

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
                    Some fans just want too much and behave more like Flavio than Flavio !

Comment

God give me strength.

Comment

If Hart or Harford were still in charge we would be on our way down.Don't think we will play total football with Warnock in charge but there were times in the first half last night that we passed it around well but didn't take our chances. I think next season we will get a mixture of good football but a bit more direct at times.Lets be patient and give him a chance to sort things out and get rid of some of the **** he has inherited.

Comment

Originally posted by Mutley View Post
                          God give me strength.
                          QPR
                          Best team in the world
                          Sort of

Comment

another boring thread....zzzzzzzz. he has taken over with 1/4 of the season to go and imo will keep us up with games to spare. we all know its not going to be pretty as olly was'nt but passion-grit etc and the new owners hopefully lowering prices then we will see a pumping head quarters next season. keep the faith.
                            PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

50% of the people here are never happy so I wouldn't worry about it!

Comment

Working...
                              X