Just got back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just got back

Literallty just got home after todays game. Have to say it was very eventful! The day started off awfully, I got to the train station to go up to London, only to find out my train was delayed and 45 minutes later cancelled! Thank you South West Trains

anyway, I ended up going to another station and got to the ground at 2 with my Leeds supporting freind who wanted to see QPR play today! On to the game.....First half I have to say we weren't particually good, however neither were Swansea-though they did have 3 very good chances to score. I thaught 1st half adel and Faurlin were our key players-the main problem was we were toothless up top with that donkey Priskin who did nothing all game.

Half time was very good today with the Tiger club and have to say it was brilliant to see them having such a good time. Second half was much better after Swansea scored, poor defending however for it. The double substution changed the game. Cookie was excellent running at Swansea's defence and really livened the game up. German actually gave us a stiker up top and of course got the goal.

Overall I thaught it was a good game that we could of won-dont know whether our dissalowed goal was offside or not-didnt look it from the Loft. I sat in Q today and have to say thaught the atmosphere was super. My Leeds freind said it was the best he has ever heard so well done guys

Got away just in time after the match as unfortuntley it all kicked off.

One more thing.......thank God we got rid of Sousa-What a depressing team Swansea are to watch
    Now, Then, Forever
    [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

james bet your leeds mate will have the hump he missed the rows.LOL
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by qprjames View Post
      Literallty just got home after todays game. Have to say it was very eventful! The day started off awfully, I got to the train station to go up to London, only to find out my train was delayed and 45 minutes later cancelled! Thank you South West Trains

anyway, I ended up going to another station and got to the ground at 2 with my Leeds supporting freind who wanted to see QPR play today! On to the game.....First half I have to say we weren't particually good, however neither were Swansea-though they did have 3 very good chances to score. I thaught 1st half adel and Faurlin were our key players-the main problem was we were toothless up top with that donkey Priskin who did nothing all game.

Half time was very good today with the Tiger club and have to say it was brilliant to see them having such a good time. Second half was much better after Swansea scored, poor defending however for it. The double substution changed the game. Cookie was excellent running at Swansea's defence and really livened the game up. German actually gave us a stiker up top and of course got the goal.

Overall I thaught it was a good game that we could of won-dont know whether our dissalowed goal was offside or not-didnt look it from the Loft. I sat in Q today and have to say thaught the atmosphere was super. My Leeds freind said it was the best he has ever heard so well done guys
      Got away just in time after the match as unfortuntley it all kicked off.

One more thing.......thank God we got rid of Sousa-What a depressing team Swansea are to watch
      Mate, are you being sarcastic?

Comment

Terry whats what I was about to type lol.
        @chrisrobson9

Comment

Originally posted by terry ball View Post
          Mate, are you being sarcastic?
          Nope, no joke; said its the best he has heard (especially last 20 mins)
          Now, Then, Forever

Comment

Aint he been elland rd James?
            @chrisrobson9

Comment

Originally posted by Robsondinho View Post
              Aint he been elland rd James?
              Yeah st holder
              Now, Then, Forever

Comment

bl00dy hell and he thought loftus library was good??
                @chrisrobson9

Comment

Originally posted by qprjames View Post
                  Nope, no joke; said its the best he has heard (especially last 20 mins)
                  Wow, he can't get up to Elland rd too often then. I sat very close to Qblock today and to be fair it's usually lively up that part. Apart from a 10 min rendition of "Neil Warnocks blue army" and 5 mins after we scored, the atmosphere was flat. Some Cringeworthy attempts of sheep shagger chants which thankfully never took off. The drum was back but the man banging it didn't have much joy. Perhaps he should concentrate on starting songs about our players rather than theirs (dyer inparticular)

Comment

Working...
                  X