I know its short notice,but...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I know its short notice,but...

...any of you guys meeting for a drink before the game today,in particular Scotty,Pete,Flying cow,Stainrodisalegend,Gtleighsr3 ? If so any chance I could stick my ugly head in to say hello? Due to meet Receed R for the first time but lost communication with him through his ban.If not,how about Tuesday's game? Would love to meet some of you guys,even if I do come from another generation.

i will meet you about half one fella but im at Sarfend v carlisle so u may be late getting back to LR.
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Too late !!.... Its 1.20pm and I'm off.1 hour journey to LR.

Ah well,can't say I didn't try.Numerous hits and only 1 reply and he's going to Southend.I obviously need to take a course on "How to win friends and influence people".

Comment

To be fair most people will already have left by now or be in the pub already - maybe some more notice next time? ;)

Comment

is your name 'billy'?????
          you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Jack Jones?

Comment

gee jay

gee jay not going today,but have a nice one mate

Comment

Originally posted by wicksta View Post
                To be fair most people will already have left by now or be in the pub already - maybe some more notice next time? ;)
                Yeh,Sorry about that - I did say it was short notice.

Comment

Originally posted by factamondo View Post
                  is your name 'billy'?????

What Billy No Mates - yeh probably.Although I did unexpectedly,bump into Receed ,Pete,Scotty and Funky for the first time,and very pleasant it was too.Lovely to see the faces behind the usernames,particularly me being a generation or two older than most of them,but made to feel right at home.Thanks guys.

Comment

Working...
                  X